• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Table Top Disc Golf

Completed this project for myself. There's still some things that I might want to add, but so far I think it looks pretty good. Personally, I'm not very handy, but this project was very easy, and the video made everything very clear. Thank you very much for the idea.

Attachments

• Table Top Disc Golf.jpg
    Table Top Disc Golf.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 85
  • Table Top Disc Golf Discs.jpg
    Table Top Disc Golf Discs.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Table Top Disc Golf Above.jpg
    Table Top Disc Golf Above.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 89
What if you did this with an air hockey table? :popcorn:

Completed this project for myself. There's still some things that I might want to add, but so far I think it looks pretty good. Personally, I'm not very handy, but this project was very easy, and the video made everything very clear. Thank you very much for the idea.

NICE! :thmbup::clap::hfive:

Maybe you could add a BB to the bottom of disc sticking out a bit,it may add spin and the holes on peg board may make its path A little more uncertain

This is absolutely amazing. As both a carpenter and a disc golfer i applaude you sir. Its so simple yet covers all the basic aspects of the game. Theres nothing not great about the whole idea. Im for sure building one this winter. Thank you! :thmbup:

Humbled and excited Average Disc Golf shared this. I hope people build these all over the place!!

You could add a small ramp on some holes to go "over" the trees. As an option. I could see a big dogleg where you could play it out along the dogleg, or risk an "air" shot to go over a ramp and over a bunch of trees. Come up short or long and you'll be in the middle of the forest. But nail it and you may be putting for a 2 or something.

A few things I did a bit differently for people to use as other ideas

•Rubber Bands for OB/Water. No need to cut a notch in the wood, and easy to maneuver

•Currently I have a tone pole, which is made out of a wine cork. What I found was that the wine cork would also make a great tree/bumper. A really good size and no need to cut them off. Just paint, drill, glue

Thanks again for the great idea!

Cool idea. I'd be all over it if I was 12 years old. It reminds me of all the games I used to play on the Carrom board. If you wanted, you could use a small pool cue to drive and putt.

What if you used spinning tops for the discs? You'd have to cover the non-used peg holes on the fairway though. But a MVP disc should be a top for, you know, Gyro tech. :|

If you wanted, you could use a small pool cue to drive and putt.

I dunno... the OP's flick method seems more "pure" ... as if that's the way the ____* lord intended the game to be played.

* insert good/evil/non-existant here, based on your own personal belief system.

Besides, wouldn't the pool cue be considered an artificial device?
801.03 Artificial Devices

Last updated: Monday, December 24, 2012 - 18:19

A. During a round, a player shall not use any artificial device that may directly assist in making a throw, except those devices that reduce or control abrasion to the skin (such as gloves, tape, bandages, or gauze) and medical items (such as knee or ankle braces). Placing an object as a directional aid is not allowed. An item such as a towel or a pad may be placed on the lie as long as it is not greater than one centimeter in thickness when compressed.

B. A device that is questioned by another player or an official is illegal unless it is subsequently approved by the Director.

C. A player shall receive two penalty throws, without a warning, if observed at any time during a round to be using an illegal artificial device. A player who repeatedly uses an illegal device may be subject to disqualification in accordance with Section 3.3 of the PDGA Competition Manual.

Last edited:
Anyone named this yet? Flick Golf? Flolf? I like flolf since its spelled the same forward and backward.

For anybody that needs spray paint and the poly, then the cost is going to be a lot more than 16 dollars. I spent a total of 40 dollars, 20 of which was for the spray paint and poly. Granted, I got three different spray paint colors and it was well worth it.

Are me and Chris the only two people who have one as of now?

Latest posts