• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] TAKE A PEEK-A-BOO RARE OLD SCHOOL ORIGINAL DX RHYNO 1998

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose12670

THIS IS AN ORIGINAL OLD SCHOOL 172 GRAMS DX RHNYO FROM 1998. 8.5+/10. HARDLY USED, WITH NO DINGS OR GOUGES WHATSOEVER, ONLY MINOR MINOR WEAR. VERY LITTLE FADED INK ON BACK(SEE PICS). NAME ON BACK IS AARON WIELD, 1999 PDGA ROOKIE OF THE YEAR. I DON'T NORMALLY SELL USED DISC, SO I DON'T KNOW FAIR MARKET VALUE. SORRY, I'M NEW. FORGOT ABOUT THE NO FEELERS. $30 SHIPPED. PAYPAL GIFT ONLY. DISC HAS SOME AGE LINES IN THE PLASTIC, WILL EXCEPT RETURNS IF YOUR UNSATISFIED, AND DISC COMES BACK IN ONE PIECE. ENJOY. :)

Attachments

• GDCR 001.jpg
    GDCR 001.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 161
  • GDCR 002.jpg
    GDCR 002.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 92
  • GDCR 003.jpg
    GDCR 003.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
what he is trying to say brother moose is this....

RULES
1) No "Feeler" threads. ALL Sale/Deal threads MUST have prices or what you would like to get for the item(s) you have listed. If you do not do this, your thread may be deleted without notice. You can price a disc and say "or best offer" but don't be stupid and put "$1000 or best offer".

or put it in a auction and you can start it at whatever...

Yes. Pleeeease name a price. I want it. Or you could ask for it to be changed to a "Trade" thread and I'll trade you for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts