• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Teebird-esque discs?

Once that Striker beats in a little and starts to turn (the three different ones I threw all did the same, regardless of their dome), you'll realize how unlike a TeeBird Strikers are.

Cyclone has similar flight ratings. I have a newer ESP one that I carry in one bag, the champ teebird rides in my other bag. Gotta say though, the teebird is money when I need a dead straight shot that sits down at the end.

The new DGA Sparkle Undertow flies a lot like a longer Teebird to me. The Pro Lines not so much.. But if you can get your hands on a Sparkle Undertow (not technically out yet) I would highly suggest it!

Isn't a TL a longer Teebird?

Can be...depends. At the rated power level (and of course depending a little on disc condition, wind, and form), the TL will usually travel a little further than a Teebird. As you crank up the power, or in stronger winds, the TL will get a bit flippy...losing accuracy or burning out early. In that case, the Teebird will go farther with the added stability that can handle the added power.