• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] teebird t3

It's a joke that's what everyone was saying when the MVP volt was coming out. Also when many other companies come out with their teebird clone.

Just joking man, you know someone was gonna call you out on that. There are way too many teebird enthusiasts on this site.....for a reason, but still.

I want to try one of these, but I just can't fork out 20 plus shipping if you know what I mean. I'm satisfied with my setup at the moment, but I won't say I'm not intrigued.

All I know is those are stamped with this year's tourney stamp at my home course...assuming they will have these available to us at the steili open. Now I feel all fancy having a NT tourney in my back yard, and potentially a pretty good disc to indulge in. Steilacoom stepping up in the world.

Last edited:
the domes are what keeps me away from throwing teebirds. instead i bag stalkers. there all slim and no dome. feels great for my flicks. if they consistently would make flat tops i might have to try em out. but if its not going to be in production for good ill pass

honestly that doesn't even look pancake flat
I think of slightly concave when I hear that, or at least flatter than that

honestly that doesn't even look pancake flat
I think of slightly concave when I hear that, or at least flatter than that

They appear to have a pretty high shoulder. I'd post pics of my flat, firm, glow teebird from DGV which is truly flat, but it's already packed up (I leave Korea on Tuesday!!!!) but it does have a much lower shoulder than these.

the domes are what keeps me away from throwing teebirds. instead i bag stalkers. there all slim and no dome. feels great for my flicks. if they consistently would make flat tops i might have to try em out. but if its not going to be in production for good ill pass

I've found that the totems, brinsters and aj teebirds are great for forehand. They have some dome, but they are stable enough to really rip. If these are more stable, they will be fantastic for flick shots. I love my totem though.

These have already been released. Remember the Flat/Firm hog tastic Teebirds. How can these be any different? I wonder if this will end up becoming a limited release.
the picture on the website from the link he posted says, "pre-release". Which im guessing means they are gonna do a production run at some point.

They appear to have a pretty high shoulder. I'd post pics of my flat, firm, glow teebird from DGV which is truly flat, but it's already packed up (I leave Korea on Tuesday!!!!) but it does have a much lower shoulder than these.
:hfive: oh yea almost tesla time for andy!

Anyone know how many of these were available at dgv?

I really don't either to be honest, but they're going to be tucked away in a safe place for a little while and then probably used as trade bait later on. Knowing all the Teebird hype out there, I had to at least get a couple.

im sure to be the odd man out on this but for once i so dont care about these :\

I'm kinda with you on this one. Flat Birds are great but I definitely wouldn't call these pancake flat. And like somebody said, glow Birds are flat & my buddy has a box full with our club stamp. But if they sold out obviously we're in the minority!

2013 CFR MF Teebirds were plenty flat, firm, glideless and stubborn. I've still got four so: pass!

What other discs might be prime for the "3" treatment?

Latest posts