• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] teebird t3

The Firebird would be sweet, but I don't like how stiff a lot of the JL plastic is... I wish that they could make something that felt comparable to the old pearly Pro Firebirds...

I would LOVE to see either a JL run of the Ontario king cobra or a flat top cobra/king 3 mold :) :)

PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN INNOVA!

Last edited:
or maybe even a champ Rhyno 3

something that is reminiscent of my pro and dx Ontario rhynos

FLAT FLAT FLAT in premium plastic would be awesomesauce.

anyone else not enjoying the dome that these suckers have grown in the past couple years?

I just don't throw the champs or stars.

I've found a good stash of older flat Ont. tooling, and I've noticed that a lot of tourneys have "flat-top dx rhyno" cfr molds, which are very nice.

If they can flat top a teebird, gator, champion roc, etc. ....why don't they flat top the Sentinel and make tons of $ of in the bag viewers? Really hope to see this "technology" deployed on historically domey molds; Rhynos specifically.

It should honestly be called the T4.

1 = CAL mold
2 = CA mold
3 = www mold
4 = new flat top blah blah

Prob just a flattend Brinster. I flattened one of my Brinsters and it was more OS than a 12x FB lol...pointless

Can't wait to see a Destroyer3... Or would it be 8? how many alleged tweaks have there been to that mold?

If they can flat top a teebird, gator, champion roc, etc. ....why don't they flat top the Sentinel and make tons of $ of in the bag viewers? Really hope to see this "technology" deployed on historically domey molds; Rhynos specifically.

Yes. Flat Sentinels! Millenium do it.

I'll have 2. I may sell. I'm not really a profit disc flipper guy...I'm just having a little buyer's remorse lol
I have boxes of beefy TB's already.

Unless they are just amazing feeling plastic or something mind blowing, I might let them go...

I think the Cobra3 has to happen first for the Sentinel to happen, which won't....

I wonder if we'll see a Protostar release on the Proshop today?

My guess is these are more os...and the wing is not as wide... rivals are great, and if i had to choose two fairway molds I'd go rival/patriot. But if i had to choose one it'd be the teebird. ;)

Brinsters left me a little underwhelmed so I can't say I'm excited. If they actually do a proto stamp run I will probably buy a couple to keep for sale at some point.

Latest posts