• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

text message conversation

I love having a girlfriend that plays. I would say about 90% of my rounds she comes with, and she's played all 456 courses with me. She's interested in looking for courses even when we take a non-dg vacation, and I've never once been in trouble for going out to play.

Totally jealous of you guy's relationships...they seem...real...........nice.

:p

Just don't coach her too much while you two are playing. Tell her a thing or two before the round then keep your mouth shut unless she asks for help on something. Also, unless she trims her nails on her throwing hand, she isn't going to be able to grip the disc like you and I do. Good luck!

I love having a girlfriend that plays. I would say about 90% of my rounds she comes with, and she's played all 456 courses with me. She's interested in looking for courses even when we take a non-dg vacation, and I've never once been in trouble for going out to play.

That is really impressive.

Mashy's woah-man is awesome.

Mashy is awesome too but I like his girl better. ;) Apparently a lot of the guys here did too because they were all doing everything in their power to get her to come play my tournament.

My wife likes playing. And being a former softball player she has a bomber FH. So much so when we were at AM worlds last year (she came to the Nate, Avery, Val clinic with me :) ) she asked for help to drive farther. Val and Avery watched as she rocketed her Orc and a guy in the background said "well what the f*** was wrong with that?!" and everyone chuckled.

Fiance, her boy and our boy all play and she is the one in the family most likely to come out with me. Her daughter does not care for it but I have gotten her boyfriend to come along and that has gotten her out before. lol

Anyway. It makes bonds much stronger IMO.

My fiancee has gotten pretty darn good playing with me these past two years. She has trouble off the tee overthinking her drives, but her upshots are sick, and she putts straight as a laser. She joins me for nearly every round I play, and suggested we go to Highbridge for our honeymoon. Playing disc golf has also been good for her figure, energy levels, and mood, so it's positive all around. I can only hope that it works out as well for the OP

WOW! lucky

she must be the one you referred to in the other post about getting a simian. a chick with a simian?! that's crazy talk :thmbup:

as for me, my lady is against physical activity. wasn't like that when we dated.. /shrug :wall:

My ex hated me every time I went out and played. New lady friend will go play any time I want to, she's even showing an interest in getting better and playing in league. I see this relationship lasting a little longer than the last.

Latest posts