• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

text message conversation

My wife likes playing. And being a former softball player she has a bomber FH. So much so when we were at AM worlds last year (she came to the Nate, Avery, Val clinic with me :) ) she asked for help to drive farther. Val and Avery watched as she rocketed her Orc and a guy in the background said "well what the f*** was wrong with that?!" and everyone chuckled.

Haha! That was my buddy... seriously lol.

bNC, you are jealous of the guys that have girls that don't play?

my current lady comes with me every once in awhile. i gave her a dragon and a 150 DX wraith. she has nails and is kinda girlie but she has fun.
an ex of mine, who im still friends with, loves to play. she can probably hit about 250' sidearm.

on the other hand my best friend's girl hates disc golf. she told him that she thought it was boring and stupid. i've known her forever but that really changed my view of her, and him for that matter.

WOW! lucky

she must be the one you referred to in the other post about getting a simian. a chick with a simian?! that's crazy talk :thmbup:

as for me, my lady is against physical activity. wasn't like that when we dated.. /shrug :wall:

Mine loves being outside in general, I had to teach her disc golf but she already hiked/backpacked/biked with me so it was pretty easy to get her interested. She is the one getting the simian, she hates carrying a stool, but likes to sit during slow tournament rounds, she probably won't carry it for quick casual rounds.

My girlfriend plays and loves it, but she's not addicted like I am. She never complains about my playing time.In fact, she likes the free time she has to herself when she doesn't join me. DG is something we never argue about, unlike when I don't unload the dishwasher or I forget to vacuum the stairs. She hates doing those two things (and so do I). :(

So we rescheduled for Saturday, and I told her we have to go early so i can get out to moraine with some of the locals. Again, i don't want her to die on her first time lol. But she's insisting on going. If this works out.....

the girls i play with are always against the holes that go uphill.. so they just wait til we come back down.

My wife is allergic to outside. Really...grass pollen, pine (generic) pollen...pretty much all pollen. It's rather unfortunate, as she'd like to do more stuff outdoors.

Latest posts