• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 10m Brick

Heathen

Par Member
I picked up one of these discs on a whim and I'm really feeling some love on this thing.

Has anyone else used one of these yet?

What has been your experience with this somewhat strange putter?

Consistently draws a good number of votes in any "worse disc ever" type thread. There's just no real way to grip that thing consistently.

It's definitely a wierd little thing.

The way I putt, pushing out from center and letting the disc just roll off the hand, this disc seems to be doing some good things for me.

With most of the mass centered in the disc, it seems to carry straighter.

It's really like chunking a softball at the basket.

It's still a bit new so time will tell, but I kinda like it.

Nothing like buying a disc that was designed to lay up from 30 feet away.

This. Although its meters right? Either way, you are laying up nancy boy.

LOL

It's not a lay up. It's not an approach disc at all.

It's sole purpose is to hit the chains from putting distance, something I'm a bit inconsistent at.

All the weight of the disc concentrated in the middle just feels good to me. It's weird.

And all this hatin' makes me want to use it all the more :D

If it works for you and goes in the basket, who ultimately gets the last laugh?

I guess the key is making it work for you before it lives up to its name and drops like a brick after 10m.

quest makes a disc called the 10m crossfire...it was fun too throw also. same deal...center heavy.
it's shaped a lot more like a regular putter so can handle more distance than the brick. (for me)

I hadn't seen that before. Thank you for giving me a bit of a laugh. If it is working for you, keep at it. If it stops working, just don't be too hesitant to throw it in the trash.

i have one for trade if anyone wants one......warning this disc will not improve your game. it should be called a 5 meter brick because becomes understable at 25 feet. rolls if you hit front of rim...kinda bounces away sometimes if you don't loft it in. really one trick pony! 15ft it is okay...but you should be working on your putts and gettting better putting than this. think

the groove is to driver as 10m brick is to putter.

the groove is to driver as 10m brick is to putter.
Well that's not entirely fair to the Groove now is it? There really aren't any good 10m Bricks out there, but there are plenty of good Grooves. It's the wild variations that make the Groove so sucky.

Latest posts