• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2012 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

I'm calling it now then... the should be 950 rated Brett Rice will win MA3 and he will be the bagger supreme.

Thanks for taking all the fun out of it for all of us jabronies, Mr. Rice.

I think you are underestimating the bagger skills of others in the Rec division. ;)

I've already chatted with him via PM. I wasn't being serious at all.

Sometimes it's hard to convey in text, I know.

Damn dude....I guess there's a lot of hate in your heart. I've talked to him and he will probably take advanced too. I'm rooting for him....but I agree...signing up early messed me up before...but it's changed. Don't worry about it dude. Have your fun and live it up. Aren't we playing this game for fun? I sure am...

I think you are underestimating the bagger skills of others in the Rec division. ;)

I'm not gonna let you run away with it, if that's what you're implying.
The pdga emailed me today and told me that my actual current rating is 875... until I play an event that is. The 875 rating is from 2003-2005 before my injury, so anyone who is scared by the 974 that is currently displayed next to my name can relax.

If anyone doesn't want their NukeSS let me know as I will gladly trade for them. I will be bringing lots of discs to trade so let me know. Thanks.

I'm not gonna let you run away with it, if that's what you're implying.

What? me a bagger? Nooo I'm only a newb whos been playing a year. you saw me at elon I could barely throw. :p

It's gonna be fun though. CAN"T WAIT :hfive:

Danny Daniels was smoking everyone in qualifying with his 360 run up. I think he had the 3 longest qualifying throws 560-580ish. He couldnt get one on the grid in the finals though.

Danny Daniels was smoking everyone in qualifying with his 360 run up. I think he had the 3 longest qualifying throws 560-580ish. He couldnt get one on the grid in the finals though.

Dam I need to step my distance game up then, and I get beat by a 360 then so be it, they are for weenies.