• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

Hello MJ,

I didn't order the new ESP Banger GT directly from you since I'm in Canada, I thought it would be more simple to order them on Discraft website. Anyway looks like you sold yours very quickly!

They showed up on Discraft.com already and just ordered 3 of them and I wonder if you know the range for the weight for this run since there was no option when I ordered.

Last edited:
Hello MJ,

I didn't order the new ESP Banger GT directly from you since I'm in Canada, I thought it would be more simple to order them on Discraft website. Anyway looks like you sold yours very quickly!

They showed up on Discraft.com already and just ordered 3 of them and I wonder if you know the range for the weight for this run since there was no option when I ordered.
They are all 173-174 weight. No options available on that. They went up early on the website and will be available through the weekend or less if they sell out. Believe at least 60 or more have already been sold on the website already and only 400 of them available

They are all 173-174 weight. No options available on that. They went up early on the website and will be available through the weekend or less if they sell out. Believe at least 60 or more have already been sold on the website already and only 400 of them available

Dang...I hope you stocked up on some throwers :p

They are all 173-174 weight. No options available on that.
Perfect, that's also the weight for the Pro D Banger GT I have.

They went up early on the website and will be available through the weekend or less if they sell out. Believe at least 60 or more have already been sold on the website already and only 400 of them available
I'm sure they will sell fast! Last month, I almost bought some esp banger 2015 Michigan on ebay but I was leaving for China for two weeks so I decided to wait and when I came back, you posted about a new ESP run for thanksgiving so I waited. Glad I did, I'm sure they will be fantastic, thanks for bringing it back!

Picked up my first Z Comet this week (along with some other goodies). Flies just as I had hoped. Very excited to add it to my bag!

Cheers MJ!

Attachments

• IMG_20181119_151931.jpg
    IMG_20181119_151931.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 96
I took a look on the Discraft website aswell. Seeing as I'm a fellow Canadian and this is my only option aswell!

Did they only run the one colour of these MJ? I noticed there is no selection for different colours. No worries however I really like the pink/purple swirls.

P.S. I want my American neighbours to appreciate how easy it is for you guys to Disc shop online! Shipping costs more than the actual disc for me. But big ups to MJ, so I'm still snagging one.

I took a look on the Discraft website aswell. Seeing as I'm a fellow Canadian and this is my only option aswell!

Did they only run the one colour of these MJ? I noticed there is no selection for different colours. No worries however I really like the pink/purple swirls.

P.S. I want my American neighbours to appreciate how easy it is for you guys to Disc shop online! Shipping costs more than the actual disc for me. But big ups to MJ, so I'm still snagging one.
It's a lot of different colors, but being swirls, it's hard to pick what color to call things

If you reply to your order confirmation email, Discraft CS is always on point with getting your order notes to the warehouse. I also have two MJ Bangers coming to Canada. Can't wait to get them!

So now that some of us are patiently waiting for these Bangers to arrive, can anyone chime in on how these bad boys fly? (compared to a typical pro-d/x-soft/jawbreaker). I'm assuming a bit more stability out of the box?

So now that some of us are patiently waiting for these Bangers to arrive, can anyone chime in on how these bad boys fly? (compared to a typical pro-d/x-soft/jawbreaker). I'm assuming a bit more stability out of the box?

More stable than any of those versions of them. They are quite stable, but not as stable as say the ledgestone Ti ones. Fairly stiff, but should soften up as they break in. They feel pretty similar to what I remember the old esp ones being brand new

More stable than any of those versions of them. They are quite stable, but not as stable as say the ledgestone Ti ones. Fairly stiff, but should soften up as they break in. They feel pretty similar to what I remember the old esp ones being brand new

Next run should be all purple with an F. P. B. stamp lol

Glad you've got some good Bangers to toss!

Hey MJ, I started bagging a discraft heat for my main distance driver.I've been using predominately midranges/putters for a while now.(noodle arm, 275' average 300'-325' max drives). What driver would you recommend pairing with the heat for windy situations? I don't know a lot about discraft but since I started bagging a comet several months ago I'm starting to get more turned onto them.

Hey MJ, I started bagging a discraft heat for my main distance driver.I've been using predominately midranges/putters for a while now.(noodle arm, 275' average 300'-325' max drives). What driver would you recommend pairing with the heat for windy situations? I don't know a lot about discraft but since I started bagging a comet several months ago I'm starting to get more turned onto them.

Try the Mantis and/or the Undertaker. Just get a Mantis anyhow, thank me later.

I was a little bummed I missed out on the signed version from MJ by a couple minutes but now I'm excited I got a purple one from Discraft.com.

5gtVDeam.jpg

Can't wait to see how it flies. I had no plans to replace my Proxies but MJ gear can't be passed up. :clap:

I would go with and undertaker or mantis of some sort to go along with the heat. Probably lean more towards an esp undertaker to go with it

Latest posts