• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hat's off to Dan Howard and the rest of the crew around here for all of the inspiration and creative influence.

picture.php

It's the crew tallpat, you all are really an inspiring bunch.
That's an amazing spiderman, excellent color and detail, love what you did with the shaving cream! Bigman here's some love for Darth Yoda, Burnt thats a great job taking the image and turning it into a stencil, and JazzBones the muscle car combo's kick ass!
Saturdays are always fun in here!

Nothing special here. Just some money makers.

P4171534-1.jpg

Smudged the obvious word for posting. I donno why this guy wants that in text... but it's helping pay back the plotter cost. Almost done with that btw.

P4171535.jpg

Uhhh... Shocker for another friend. Another easy 10 bucks towards the plotter.

Here's some discs I dyed for the SFDGC's birthday bash tournament this past weekend. They were given away as prizes.

1. Glo Stalker
IMG_0587.jpg

2. Z Buzzz
IMG_0589.jpg

3. Proline Hurricane
IMG_0590.jpg

4. Star XCal
IMG_0591.jpg

(continued in another post due to pic limit)

part 2

5. Evo Savage
(Ambigram side 1)
IMG_0592.jpg

(Ambigram flipped)
IMG_0593.jpg

6. All 6 discs - including one I forgot to take an individual of, but it's a Glo Buzzz
IMG_0594.jpg

Found time for a couple more. Both are Buzzz, first CryZtal then Z.

First for a customer:

P4171539.jpg

This one I have been wanting to do for a long time. It's a beautiful pearly purple and pink natural beauty I posted months ago in the NB thread. People went nuts over it, and a few offers came in. I bought this for my wife tho, and I knew red would pop right off the thing. My wife is obviously partial to RHCP:

P4171538.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts