• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot guys, now i'm addicted. Here is my second dye (cardinal), and my friend's first (superman) that I helped him out with. I even got a new hand model so you guys wouldn't question my gender this time.

37582_10150236783270788_755590787_13798341_4096525_n.jpg

34511_10150236782790788_755590787_13798321_4229053_n.jpg

that is weird, it shouldn't be able to dye it that well, since it's yellow on blue...but it works, i dig it. i have a few discs going in the dye bath soon for some customers, i'll post them when i'm done.

Very nice work man

That last one w/ the NW Indian art is way cool, I'm a sucker for that art style ever since I went with my wife back up to her native Ketchikan, AK and we ran into that art style, very cool stuff!

Really nice stuff! Those all look awesome. The detail on the plane is sweet along with the contrast against the red. The indian sun looks awesome as well. I did a moon in the same Haida art style a while back.
DSC00388png.png

Great stuff guys!
One of my favorite dyes as I'm a big Formula 1 fan, the Ferrari logo on a Z Flick. I LOVE this disc for 3/4 overhand shots and uphill climbers!
Hand-cut as always :D
picture.php

Dave, that is SWEET! Let us know what she says! Man, I gotta join the plotter party...

My dad handed me his orange Champ Monarch with a forest green stamp. I asked what he wanted on it and he said 'Raquel Welch or whatever'. So I took the top stamp off and lightly did the bottom one so the green came off but the silver underneath stayed. Then I did the 'cavegirl' Raquel Welch on it. He hasn't seen it yet so hopefully he likes it.

Attachments

• Don's Disc.jpg
    Don's Disc.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 194
Status
Not open for further replies.