• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finish one of the new Cryztal buzzz
IMG_0271-c-1.jpg

Also did another Ying Yang dragon (166 XL ESP)
IMG_0272-c-1.jpg

So is that the tree of knowledge or tree of life something like that.

So is that the tree of knowledge or tree of life something like that.

I was going for Tree of Life.

I intentionally allowed for the bleeds on the leaves, I was hoping for a slightly different look but am happy with the results. very slight bleeds around the ying and yang at the bottom but it was too late once I noticed it.

Here's my attempt at that Bubbly Skull that was on page 24 i think, my bubbles were too small and you can't really see them in the picture, but they're there. just realllly tiny. i did get some cool "swirls" of dark red though :thmbup:
IMG00141-20100722-1731.jpg

easily one of the best threads on DGCR... you guys are talented.. I really like the Tree of Life

Is it that little piece of pink stuff on the left side jaw?

DING DING DING...COME ON DOWN! What do we have for him Johny?

*we have this fabulous...*

:popcorn:

It's a very tiny piece, it's pink because it was white then was dipped in the red dye. Really wish the bubbles came out better, but it looks good for a first try at the bubbles. Anyone know how to get big bubbles? Cause i only had super small ones, like foam. I'm thinking of adding a few drops of soap to get some good bubblege going on

Here is my 4th and 5th dyes ever. The 5 dye is the first one I have done. please leave me some feedback and let me know if they are ok.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.