• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys get to see it before the owner, *bo-nusss*

**just so people don't PM me again, the disc was clear...i didn't dye "white" or clear, i dyed everything but the letters red and black. so please don't ask me how to dye lighter than the disc is...it's impossible, think about it

I know this as well, but I still look at a dye like that and think, "how did he get the clear?" It's one of my favorite techniques, as I'm sure you've seen before, but when I see someone else do it, I'm always taken back. GREAT dye Peebody!

just finished this one for olemiss5931:

IMG00157-20100723-1857.jpg

What kind of dye did you use to get clear? I tried using bleach, but it didn't work to well

I know this as well, but I still look at a dye like that and think, "how did he get the clear?" It's one of my favorite techniques, as I'm sure you've seen before, but when I see someone else do it, I'm always taken back. GREAT dye Peebody!

thanks man! that's how i view dyes too. i analyze them, seeing how i would do it

you guys get to see it before the owner, *bo-nusss*

**just so people don't PM me again, the disc was clear...i didn't dye "white" or clear, i dyed everything but the letters red and black. so please don't ask me how to dye lighter than the disc is...it's impossible, think about it

What kind of dye did you use to get clear? I tried using bleach, but it didn't work to well

He already explained the disc is clear and he dyed everything but the leters.

i was hoping it was just a "funny" comment, just because i made a point to write how i did the dye...but you never know, even if you do put it in **'s

I dont think he was messing around. The way the wording is it sounds like he is serious. People should learn to read someones full post before comenting on it.

he probably got so pumped up when he saw it, he just had to ask the first of thousands of thoughts that popped in his head...

*(voice in his head, racing at 1000 mph) how'd that get clear? that thing is pretty sick...i wonder how long that took to cut out? how would i have done the colors differently? that thing is still sick...f-it i'm just going to see how he made it clear*

Haha I could definitely see that happening. That's why I am always sure to read the whole post first, then comment.

i get excited like that when i see a new sale or trade thread, that hasn't been viewed yet. i've PMed the OP while he was posting all the pictures, said i wanted a disc, then saw the rest of the pics after they uploaded, and changed my order :)

Haha I hate when you find a disc in the market place that would like but then you see the pic and are like oh that looks ugly. It's so disappointing.

Just wanting to say how much I respect everyone that does all of these amazing dyes. So jealous. I would try... but I'm not artsy at all and my hands are naturally shakey hahaha.

Keep up the good work

i figured that it was sarcasm, that's why i ignored it at first...i like that quagmire one, the red, black, and clear always look sweet

Finished this one last night for bcr123psu, Penn State logo, ESP Buzzz.
WE ARE.....PENN STATE
Tough to take a good pic, it's as glossy as LL COOL J's lips(see Jamie Foxx "I Might Need Security").

4824219898_2bf0a37a7e_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts