• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG01778-20110924-2056.jpg

IMG01779-20110924-2138.jpg

Dude - killer Star Wars collection. Tats and all your dyes are awesome too, but SW is usually the first thing I notice in a picture.
:hfive:

Nice detail MartyK, looks great on the blue champ.

This one was fun 'cuz I got to listen to PFunk all night, of course there's gonna be some mistakes... :cool:

pfunksDSC_9301.jpg

IMG01779-20110924-2138.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Those were a week or so old in the pics? nice...also I like that I can tell you're a star wars nerd/fan from the boxes in the pics.

Lol read like 7 posts up. They're brand new, he is at the tattoo shop in the photos...

Yep, you guessed it, the star wars collectibles aren't pea-b's either. He's not even a fan!

Nice detail MartyK, looks great on the blue champ.

This one was fun 'cuz I got to listen to PFunk all night, of course there's gonna be some mistakes... :cool:

pfunksDSC_9301.jpg

Another amazing dye! You must get tired of hearing that (not).:hfive:

Dan, love that pfunk, that thing looks amazing. Digging the snake eyes dye as well, nice hand cutting. Peebs! Nice to see you around here again, been too long man.

Here's a GL Vision I recently finished up, first experiment with painting, used shaving cream as a base. See the jacquard thread for more info.

GL Vision
GL%252520Vision%252520-%252520Eye.jpg

Wow burnt, that's one incredible disc!
And thx Koogs, i get tired of hearing alot of stuff, but never that :D

Dan, love that pfunk, that thing looks amazing. Digging the snake eyes dye as well, nice hand cutting. Peebs! Nice to see you around here again, been too long man.

Here's a GL Vision I recently finished up, first experiment with painting, used shaving cream as a base. See the jacquard thread for more info.

GL Vision
GL%252520Vision%252520-%252520Eye.jpg

Wow, great job!:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.