• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:holy crap! i guess some one, probably me, will have to start the "Dye a Day by Mere Mortals" thread. i'm already embarrassed by the next dye i haven't even conceived yet!:p
:popcorn:

My new star replacement for my dx dart..... I put a portrait of our family pet on it. Maybe the disc will listen when I tell it to 'go home!'
ChikinStarDart.jpg

Thanks guys!
Yes, Dan .... dip, marble, paint. But I think the dip got blurred by the marble step. Should I have remasked my black before marbling? Do you remask before doing your awesome shaving cream backgrounds?

But I think the dip got blurred by the marble step. Should I have remasked my black before marbling? Do you remask before doing your awesome shaving cream backgrounds?

You can if you want, I like the soft edges on the black borders so normally I don't remask. Tonight for some reason I did, I mean I didn't remask but I did cut the border, 'cuz I need the practice!

I'm surprised this one hasn't been posted here (correct me if I'm wrong), Monsieur ZigZag.

ZZsDSC_9325.jpg

My new star replacement for my dx dart..... I put a portrait of our family pet on it. Maybe the disc will listen when I tell it to 'go home!'

Thats is awesome paint work. Wouldn't dare try something like this. At least not at this point. :)

Dan, love that pfunk, that thing looks amazing. Digging the snake eyes dye as well, nice hand cutting. Peebs! Nice to see you around here again, been too long man.

Here's a GL Vision I recently finished up, first experiment with painting, used shaving cream as a base. See the jacquard thread for more info.

GL Vision
GL%252520Vision%252520-%252520Eye.jpg

Outstanding.

This is embarrassing but.....
I spent far to much time cutting this on ConTact brand shelving paper and I lost. I think I let it get too hot but that wasn't the only failure. It's about what i expected before I dipped it.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• failed fearlesspre.jpg
    failed fearlesspre.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 270
  • failed fearlesspost.jpg
    failed fearlesspost.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 268
Status
Not open for further replies.