• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grateful Dead used it on their release "Wake of the Flood" as the art on the center of the album itself. The hole formed by the crows claws was where the spindle poked through the album.

Grateful Dead used it on their release "Wake of the Flood" as the art on the center of the album itself. The hole formed by the crows claws was where the spindle poked through the album.

Yeah, that's where I got a better image than he sent me. It was funny because he is a huge deadhead and he was like, ehhh I don't really like the album, but that crow is awesome!

Finally had enough free time to do one for my bag. Pink Gummy champ Rhyno

IMG00311-20120118-1829.jpg

My 5th dye! It was very intense! I took two close-up pics to get the detail a little better. I want to give mad props and say thank you again to Erock for tweaking the stencil image for me.

banshee1.jpg
[/IMG]

banshee2.jpg
[/IMG]

banshee3.jpg
[/IMG]

How are you guys posting the big pic without attaching them

You need to upload the pic to a site like photobucket then copy the IMG code. Then when you are makeing your post click the Insert image button just above the text box delete the http that comes up in the box then right click and paste then hit OK.

Got some weird bleeds on this one. Maybe I'll dye the outside of the sun teal or something to cover them up.
2012-01-19160753.jpg

Basketcase's avatar got me thinking.....anyone ever do an "invader zim" dye?

That would be sweet to see Err on a disc.....

Oh! Or the mooninites!

Basketcase's avatar got me thinking.....anyone ever do an "invader zim" dye?

That would be sweet to see Err on a disc.....

Oh! Or the mooninites!

If you want to see them send me a disc to put it on and some $ then you can see it anytime you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts