• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's kind of the point...although there is already his info on it...anyway, here's one i just pumped out for bizarbies:

IMG00293-20100809-2351.jpg

not a weird request.

that request was made with a great deal of reverence for internet cultural memes and /b/ love. :)

and i LOVE the bert dye.

and sols new sig.;)

haha, thanks Apoth. That Bert took almost 4 hours...masking, remasking, masking, marbling 3 colors...

here's one i just finished for svenlock09, 3 dips in the Pearl Grey Marble

IMG00294-20100810-1300.jpg

QUOTE=agent_peebody;441736]i did a dye today for medicinalfunk, but i think i'd get banned if i posted it...it's in the gallery if you wanna peek at it[/QUOTE]

george-takei-set-phaser-to-fabuous.jpg

As George Takei would say "Oh My!"

Last edited:
that's kind of the point...although there is already his info on it...anyway, here's one i just pumped out for bizarbies:

IMG00293-20100809-2351.jpg

You don't understand, I'm so excited to see it up close, and putt with the Bert aviar. It's kind of my logo. I have a Bert stencil that I use for marking the inside of my disc, and have been doing so for 15 years. So to finally have it on the top is going to be sick. Looks absolutly awesome. Thanks again A_P!!

Biz
Team Bert

My daughter likes these, z nuke and pro-d drone

Attachments

• IMAG0264.jpg
    IMAG0264.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMAG0262.jpg
    IMAG0262.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.