• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stargate Disc. My first saran wrap and my first multi-color dye. Hand cut and the stickiest vinyl ever made. :thmbdown: Adding the black tonight. If all goes well more pics tomorrow.

Attachments

• Spider Wormhole.jpg
    Spider Wormhole.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Spider Chevrons.jpg
    Spider Chevrons.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Spider Gate Background.jpg
    Spider Gate Background.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 164
picture.php

Just finish this late last night. Its for a friend he thinks he getting the venom logo ,boy wont he be surprised.
Thats a sweet looking disc MOON! Looks like a printed cartoon, good stuff! Your buddy will most certainly be stoked when he gets it!

Here are some for John "My Hero" Mauiro

The start
40265_1570498265397_1323699836_31502627_7609265_n.jpg

And the finish
33530_1570786312598_1323699836_31503714_7091485_n.jpg

yes, the stormtrooper was stolen from here, but that's what the customer wanted

Stargate Disc. My first saran wrap and my first multi-color dye. Hand cut and the stickiest vinyl ever made. :thmbdown: Adding the black tonight. If all goes well more pics tomorrow.

It still needs the far outer edge done in black, the designs in the two outer circles and all the black shading around the orange. But here it is so far. I ran outta clear vinyl for now. Hand-cut 168 Star Spider.

Attachments

• Spider 1st Lines.jpg
    Spider 1st Lines.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Spider 2nd Lines.jpg
    Spider 2nd Lines.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Spider Symbols.jpg
    Spider Symbols.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 66
Once in a Blue Moon...

I originally did this for the Octhrowber Fest, and at the time did it by hand. I finally took the time the time to create the vector file for it for someone on here. Hope they like it. Champ. Beast

picture.php

Tupac... thug life... ;) Did this one for a wannabe gansta buddy of mine. Z XS

picture.php

that tupac one is pretty sweet.
YES IT IS!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.