• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here we go! Couple of freshies right out of the pot!
First one is a custom request thats been done before. Its the Sulime sun with a saran wrap/marble background. Star Roc
Second one is my interpretation of Van Gogh's Scream. You can see his dismay as his throw floats away! MVP Ion
sublime-sun-dye.png

scream.png

scream-close-up.png

A heartless on a pink surge, came out really crisp. Master Shake on SSS Voodoo, looks nice for the type of plastic.

Attachments

• IMAG0219.jpg
    IMAG0219.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMAG0223.jpg
    IMAG0223.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 83
Finally...

Finally got a couple more done, both requests.
First is a Challenger, ESP FLX, Oberon logo(beer from Bell's). The colors are what you'd expect when starting with a blue disc, but the design is clean and it fits really well.

4861374477_5898727ea3_z.jpg

Second disc is a clear Z Express with a glaive dye for my old bassist. The glaive is a weapon from a somewhat obscure 80s sci-fi flick called "Krull." I might do this again, with the plotter next time. Most of this is painted, with the exception of the black outlines. Should look sweet flying through the air!

4861995298_f07a8188dc_z.jpg

krull.jpg

That's so funny because my next dye is this Glaive thing my buddy has wants me to do for him. Nice job!

Uh-oh, DYE-OFFFFFF!!!

LOL, can't wait to see what you pull off Moon!

To be honest, this is one of my least favorite dyes. Wish i'd put more detail into it. That clear Z really makes colors tough to pop too, at least the way I wanted.

But the plotter arrived last night...this one actually powered up....what a beautiful sight and sound.....

Krull is a great movie if you like 80's sci fi. Just watched it this past weekend. Imagine my surprise when I see it here. Just further proof that in fact the world does revolve around me.

Here are some boring, single color dyes...

Attachments

• 2010-07-23 21.35.00.jpg
    2010-07-23 21.35.00.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 2010-08-02 22.38.04.jpg
    2010-08-02 22.38.04.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 128
Dagger Star

Just finished the black on this one. What other colors (if any) do y'all think I should dye on this?

Attachments

• DSCF9043.jpg
    DSCF9043.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.