• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCELLENT skills, Ricky Bobby, that's some serious time and effort, you did a fantastic job.

what should i dye on my new champ roc?

IMG00397-20100821-1439.jpg

It's a nice romantic pink, how about a rose? You could color the stem, leaves, and thorns with dye, and leave the petals undyed to let the negative space color them.

Knocked this out today for my brother(his bag has all of the Simpsons discs I've dyed).
Blinky, on an FLX ESP Avenger SS. A couple of bleeds on the tail, where the stamp was unusually deep(it was a misprint for this reason methinks), but otherwise clean and sharp.

4914627250_d476f1a486.jpg

methinks i hate discraft's stamps for that same reason

is that plotted or hand cut cause those lines are nice and uniformly thick

methinks i hate discraft's stamps for that same reason

is that plotted or hand cut cause those lines are nice and uniformly thick

Plotted. Could've hand-cut this one, but I'm still wanting to get as many runs through the plotter to work out the kinks, used disc, and my brother's, so no worries.

Plotted. Could've hand-cut this one, but I'm still wanting to get as many runs through the plotter to work out the kinks, used disc, and my brother's, so no worries.

how's that plotter working out for you? i'm going to order one soon cause the local DG club wants like 100 dyes of the same thing...that would suck by hand

Status
Not open for further replies.