• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG00306-20100811-2041.jpg

If we're talking Dr. Seuss, here's what I did for last year's holiday dye off. It's a little saran wrap heavy, but it was for Christmas. It's supposed to be over the top, right? :D

Dye36-TheGrinchESPCycloneFront750.jpg

Dye36-TheGrinchESPCycloneBack750.jpg

disc%20possum.JPG

I saw this on a tshirt and thought it would help keep my mood light if I looked at it a few times per round.

I like this one a lot. I think the color of the dye makes is look stock/natural. Did you just quick dip in black or did you actually go for purple?

Let Christy do some plastic bag action and I popped a couple caps in my aviars ass.

attachment.php

Top is a gateway prototype scout, left is a glo leopard, right is a star aviar.

:p

Attachments

• DSC00195.jpg
    DSC00195.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 390
I've been doing these style dyes for Marshall Street for a while. Here's a couple of examples.

Attachments

• fl.jpg
    fl.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 120
  • aviar.jpg
    aviar.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 115
  • valk.jpg
    valk.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 122
those are insane...how do you do them, if you don't mind sharing :) do you pour multiple colors in when you do the marble effect?

Here are some I did last weekend. Both hand cut.

The Thing on a Roc.
Was supposed to be a black background. Let the disc sit in the dye for about 3 hours. Note to self, R-Pro Plastic doesn't take dye well.
Smudge is from shanking it into a bush I think before I dyed it. :doh:
TheThing.jpg

And a doodle on an Elite Z Avenger SS.
Tried my hand at a bit of marbling as well, red then blue. This plastic soaked up the dye in 15 minutes.
Spade.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.