• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Elite 1000 CLub

discspeed said:
jsun3thousand said:
Is this really an elite club? All it takes to be a member is a disposable income of at least a thousand dollars and spending it on disc golf. I thought it was going to be about shooting a thousand rated round or being a thousand rated. Both those would be elite clubs.

You have to consider that few of us are wealthy, so you've got to admire the sheer compulsiveness and reckless disregard!
Cheers!

lulz. Bob and I go way back. Good hearted shit talking. DGR is just another avenue for it.

It's true! I keep it all light hearted so I don't discourage him from playing disc golf when I totally crush him all the time...

You should see his post begging a local tourney to not play both rounds from the longs a few weeks ago, because he can't throw very far! I was in tears laughing!

Yes, begging. God forbid I want to get out of they tourney before 9pm. You should see that same tourney, where Bob reg's and doesn't show because he is entirely too scuuured to face me.

Oh yes, it was entirely out of fear of a fat midget, and not because I was snotting like a fountain and coughing up enough phlegm to spackle my bathroom.

Wether you were in good health or on your death bed does not change the fact that you were not present. Your 150 bullshit would have killed you in the wind that day. Except of course the 150 Impact. That disc may be the greatest thing known to mankind.