• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

Are you really that shallow to judge someone on the look of their rain cover? As long as it keeps my schtuff dry then I couldn't care less what it looks like.

no doubt. It would have to be a hell of a downpour for me to even bust it out. I played in a solid rain the other day and just pulling out the flap kept everything dry for the most part. I just had to keep my putter in the main compartment.

We are opening spots for Flak orders right now. We have a very limited run this time and will close the orders on June 4th unless it fills up before then.

FYI:
If you don't receive a rain cover by Thursday let us know and we can get you set up asap.

Could you update on any changes that will be made during this run? Is this the second run you talked about earlier or really just making some more of the first run design?

Could you update on any changes that will be made during this run? Is this the second run you talked about earlier or really just making some more of the first run design?

at the very least the next run will have double stitching and a different bottom. I read that either in this thread or on facebook plus last night Wes told me that in an email. Not sure what / if any other modifications are planned for 2nd run..

This is the same design and look but with a much better quality of manufacturing.

Double stitched and taped seems.
100X tougher bottom. (The new material is a monster!)
Improved straps.
Improved frame.

Sweet. I will order one when the paypal comes in tonight! Can I reserve a spot now? Haha.

Wes shows some of the dimensions, like the disc opening and the height in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9svXlX-wh6k

After seeing the above list of improvements and looking at some of the pics of the bag on facebook, I had to hop on this train, great looking product Wes, can't wait to try it out.

Last edited:
I've been ramping up my disc collection so I can't wait to get my flak in 2 1/2 months . ( birthday )
Can't fit 20 discs in a crunch box

I really would like a Black/Orange inverse, or regular if the orange was a Bunt Orange. Kinda surprising a Texas company wouldn't use that color. Anyway I had Blue one in my cart, but decided to wait. Need more discs right now anyway.

I don't suppose anyone who has one can take some pics comparing it to some other bags? (ie. Fade Tourney, Lat. 64 pro bag, any Innova, etc?) I would be especially useful to see what can be transferred from one bag to the other, or how much extra space there is.

Hyzer Bomb keep up the good work! Maybe next come up with a Flak XL or something.