• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

@ the guys that tried to steal my Roc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNcyclone

Double Eagle Member
Pretty ballsy maneuver to steal it from the wide open after I helped you look for your disc. I'm sure you thought that the disc that fell from the sky and landed 10 feet from the pin was abandoned, especially when you saw us walk up a mere minute after it fell. Good thing I found your disc and had the courtesy to chase you guys down to return it. You must have felt pretty lame holding stolen property belonging to the guy that just went out of his way to help you out. I really loved your story about believing the disc was abandoned because my buddy threw an extra. Yea, you saw a pro destroyer and a USDGC Roc on the ground, it must be the Roc that's abandoned. Your sheepish expressions were priceless. Next time its a paddlin'.

tumblr_ljdk1gCSGu1qggr19o1_500.jpg

Why didn't you do anything about it? He straight up stole from you bro.

Pretty ballsy maneuver to steal it from the wide open after I helped you look for your disc. I'm sure you thought that the disc that fell from the sky and landed 10 feet from the pin was abandoned, especially when you saw us walk up a mere minute after it fell. Good thing I found your disc and had the courtesy to chase you guys down to return it. You must have felt pretty lame holding stolen property belonging to the guy that just went out of his way to help you out. I really loved your story about believing the disc was abandoned because my buddy threw an extra. Yea, you saw a pro destroyer and a USDGC Roc on the ground, it must be the Roc that's abandoned. Your sheepish expressions were priceless. Next time its a paddlin'.
You use smart words. Are you a lawyer?

Was playing with a certain currently banned DGCR member today and he threw one into the next fairway. As he was walking up to it he heard one of the noobs playing the hole say "dibs on that destroyer" and pick it up to put it in his bag. :mad:

if only i could have had the satisfaction of confronting the brazen disc thief that stole mine and a friends' discs, ditching mine in some bushes where we recovered it. ran off with my buddy's z nuke in front of us and other witnesses, just idiotic.

Last summer some DB's grabed one of my disc's from a roadside green. They were sitting in there car and as soon as my drive landed 15' from the pin one of the punks jumped out ran up and grabed it. I ran as fast as I could and got the plate # but felt like it would be dumb to call the cops for a $15 disc.

The next day I went back to the same course to play on my lunch brake and noticed the same car in the parkinglot. I pulled in right behinde them and blocked them in. Got out and started demanding they give me back my disc. I scared the S*** out of them, I was yelling and screaming and making a big scene. There were a lot of other golfers in the parking lot and I wanted people to know what happened and who did it.

I got my disc back and let them go after a few mild threats of violance and calling the cops. I never saw them at that course again. I still can't beleive they had the balls to come back the next day to the same course to try the same thing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts