• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

@ the guys that tried to steal my Roc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious why did you throw a roc and your friend a destroyer on the same hole? Just seems odd for you guys to throw such different discs. Only a question no pun intended

Just curious why did you throw a roc and your friend a destroyer on the same hole? Just seems odd for you guys to throw such different discs. Only a question no pun intended

Where would there be a pun in this sentence? :confused:

He probably got a four because he threw it on another fairway. Just sayin'

Actually, he and his partner would have more than likely gotten a three. We were playing doubles. Had that douche not picked up the disc and walked away with it and then tossed it back to CA who was nowhere near where the disc landed, then CA and his partner would have played that lie. Instead they played the partners lie which was in some really thick rough.

I was there so, just sayin'.

people are lame. i recently tracked down someone with my disc :) me and a buddy were playing when we let another guy who i had never seen before play through. he ended up throwing a couple holes with us and it was during this time that he started bragging about how his friend had found an awesome disc that had a cool dye on it that matched my destroyers description :(. he then said it had a name and number on the back which they marked out (my name and #) . at first i did not let him know that his friend had stolen my disc. so i just kept asking him questions about his friend and he ended up giving me his name and number :) i then called the guy (cooper was his name) and asked if he would like to play for tags and he accepted ! as soon as i met up with him on hole 1 i walked up to his bag and took out my destroyer and said look man i would have given you another disc if you had returned this........but now im taking it back and you can have fun playing by yourself :thmbup:i really hate thieves

Actually, he and his partner would have more than likely gotten a three. We were playing doubles. Had that douche not picked up the disc and walked away with it and then tossed it back to CA who was nowhere near where the disc landed, then CA and his partner would have played that lie. Instead they played the partners lie which was in some really thick rough.

Take it personally, why don't ya?

This is true, although I told them they could/should still play the lie from the open fairway. CA was too mad to listen, hence the reason it caused them to 4.

My buddy messed up his throw this year and lost a ton of d. I keep trying to reason with him to disc down and work on form but he keeps on throwing destroyers within 300'. To each their own.

people are lame. i recently tracked down someone with my disc :) me and a buddy were playing when we let another guy who i had never seen before play through. he ended up throwing a couple holes with us and it was during this time that he started bragging about how his friend had found an awesome disc that had a cool dye on it that matched my destroyers description :(. he then said it had a name and number on the back which they marked out (my name and #) . at first i did not let him know that his friend had stolen my disc. so i just kept asking him questions about his friend and he ended up giving me his name and number :) i then called the guy (cooper was his name) and asked if he would like to play for tags and he accepted ! as soon as i met up with him on hole 1 i walked up to his bag and took out my destroyer and said look man i would have given you another disc if you had returned this........but now im taking it back and you can have fun playing by yourself :thmbup:i really hate thieves

And later in the news, they found this guy impaled on a Star Katana...very gruesome...

During one of my frequent "bag counts", I noticed that had left a disc on a previous hole. I just left it where I took my throw, which I do sometimes (hence, the frequent bag counts. That disc had my name and ph# on it.
When I backtracked to the hole (about 5 minutes later), I found a large group playing. I asked if anyone had found the disc, a blue Star Stingray. This guy sheepishly pulls the disc from his bag. He had already written his name and number on the disc!!!!!
I don't like confrontation, and I did have the returned disc, so I didn't say anything -- just looked at him in the face and gave him a brief WTH look and turned around and left. As soon as I got to a place where I could sit down, I got out the bug spray and used it to wipe off the new name(which deet-heavy bug spray will do, if it the ink is fresh).
The look on his face was priceless.

Last edited:

This is so awesome! :thmbup: Disc golf karma is the worst kind of karma!!

I VOTE FOR DUEL OVER WHINY DGCR THREAD ANY DAY. GETS SOME MATCHING PISTOLS, WALK 50 PACES AND SETTLE IT LIKE MEN, NOT LOG INTO DGCR AND CRY.

All caps, check. Mildly insulting, check. Totally unrelated to thread, check. Your doing fine work Jsun, keep it up! :thmbup:

Did you lose the disc or did he steal it from you?

Did you lose the disc or did he steal it from you?

We're not doing this again. Failure to return lost property is theft in the eyes of the law. Period. Continued discussion that attempts to justify keeping ill gotten discs will quickly lead to a thread lock.

if it did not have my name then id have no right to b***h. but i did. and thank you bcr123psu i dont want to go down that path again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts