• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2023 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

He has some skills for sure. But I guess now I have to be less annoyed watching him on coverage in the future :D

I jest. At least half. I dont know if its the slow pace of play or the long socks & short shorts combo that did it lol

Last edited:
He has some skills for sure. But I guess now I have to be less annoyed watching him on coverage in the future :D

I jest. At least half. I dont know if its the slow pace of play or the long socks & short shorts combo that did it lol

I heard on his next $10k ace, Gavin's running it down in socks only.

Last edited:
It's funny that vegetarians/ vegans always try to make plants look and taste like meat, but nobody ever tried to make a steak taste like broccoli.

BBQ adjacent opinion; Smoked wings are the best wings.

It's funny that everyone uses plants to make their meat taste better....except salt, can't claim salt is a plant.

Matt Schlabach, a Titan Disc Golf owner and USDGC caddy for Gannon Buhr, left Team Innova and has joined Discmania as well. Avery has been designing a course in the Des Moines area where all 3 of these guys live, so perhaps he's been courting them for awhile. Gannon isn't leaving Prodigy this year, but perhaps if Discmania loses a certain someone, they'll make a hard run at the young phenom for next year.

I might not bet money on that prediction. A couple of days ago I read a somewhat crazy rumor that Simon, as rumored, would go to MVP and that both Gannon Buhr and Gavin Babcock would go to Discmania. One piece is now in place and now we have to wait to see if the other two, more crazier pieces also fall into place.

It's funny that people try to make plant based food look like meat.

I've never tried to make my steak look like a rosemary plant.

It's funny how insecure meat eaters are about how food looks.

I've never tried to make my rosemary plant look like a steak.

If you eat meat, you're a basically a vegan because everything they ate started as a plant.

internet-wow.gif

Not a surprise but Eagle just confirmed on Instagram that he will be returning to Discmania this season.