• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

^^ lol yeah i held back on the pre-order since i dunno how long it will be before they do some light weights.. hoping they do some in the first couple of batches .. at least something around 168... im doing my best to be patient but itching for something to go with my Banditos

^^ lol yeah i held back on the pre-order since i dunno how long it will be before they do some light weights.. hoping they do some in the first couple of batches .. at least something around 168... im doing my best to be patient but itching for something to go with my Banditos

I hear ya...I was putting some nice throws on the Bandit this last weekend. Hit about 320' uphill on a nice smooth anny. I was contemplating dropping the Bandit, but after that, I have surmised that my problem is me....

Most of the Legacy crew is in Japan right now, so that will hold things up a little. Steve's won the tournament in 02 and 06 so he has a good shot at snagging this one.

yeah im trying to be patient.. i guess for me it will come down to weight too i may have to wait even longer to see if they do any in the 160's.. i dont mind waiting for perfection though :p :p :eek:

he described it to me and I had heard what it was going to be like and the look, but it didnt come out that way apparently. I wish I lived closer to Legacy where I could get in there and see one and post some pictures. I think its how the mold ended up fitting together that made this different. I heard a large bead version would most likely come in the future. Hopefully there 5th and newset plastic is ready for release aswell.

I keep hearing a putter is coming out first, hopefully it's the big bead Clozer lion aluded to a couple years go.

Patience is a virtue which I'm losing, sell me an Outlaw!

Anyone know when these will be hitting retailers?

Every time this thread is posted I get excited that there is going to be news and there never is. I would love an update from Legacy. Regardless of how long it takes, I will still buy one of these when they are released.

Any updates on the Outlaw? It's been a looonnnngggggg time now...

Kirk here from Infinite Discs. On May 30th I asked Steve "When will it be released?" He said 5 weeks.

That would have been around July 4th.

That didn't happen. So I asked again, and he replied that it's still going to be a little while. I feel awful because of those who have pre-ordered. If anybody wants a refund they can have one. At the same time, it's almost money that people have forgotten about now so it's almost just like a surprise at this point! (pre-orders started four months ago, per Legacy's first announcement to us retailers).

All we can continue to do is sit on our hands and wait.

man i am glad i have been checked out for awhile. been waiting for legacy to make one of these. wont be as bad of a wait for me.

Kirk here from Infinite Discs. On May 30th I asked Steve "When will it be released?" He said 5 weeks.

That would have been around July 4th.

That didn't happen. So I asked again, and he replied that it's still going to be a little while. I feel awful because of those who have pre-ordered. If anybody wants a refund they can have one. At the same time, it's almost money that people have forgotten about now so it's almost just like a surprise at this point! (pre-orders started four months ago, per Legacy's first announcement to us retailers).

All we can continue to do is sit on our hands and wait.

Yeah, I'm one of those preorders, but I don't want a refund. I guess I'll just shut up and wait.

Either way, thanks for the update!! It's good to get some news, even if it's not the news I was hoping for.

Funny, after watching Steve Rico play in the Worlds, I just looked at Legacy's lineup to see if I could construct an all-Legacy bag (answer is probably no at this point given some holes in their lineup). Before even trying, I'd have to try an Outlaw since I currently use Destroyers. After checking a few retailers, I realized it hasn't been released even though it was approved 6 months ago. Now I feel stupid for not asking Steve about it when I was watching his card play during the first round last Tuesday. He had a bunch of Legacy guys/family members with him too. Anyone else ask him about it recently?