• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

the most understable disc

Looking at the charts, I dont think there is anything that would be more understable than the optimizer. The way I can turn a Stingray or a Kite, that thing has to be retarded level understable.

what exactly are you gonna use it for? rainbow anny, nice straight slow shot, s-turn ?

if your looking for something to stay anny for just 200ft you could use a light weight orc ,wraith,teebird,jls.
If you use a more stable(not more overstable) disc with alot spin imo youll get more acuracy

The Skeeter is crazy understable...I haven't thrown a kite yet, but it looks even domier...so I'm guessing that would eb pretty good as well. If you don't want something so extreme, and maybe even get a touch of fade at the end if you don't give it too extreme of an anny is the Coyote....great disc that Coyote...perfect compliment to the Buzzz in my bag...

The Skeeter is crazy understable...I haven't thrown a kite yet, but it looks even domier...so I'm guessing that would eb pretty good as well. If you don't want something so extreme, and maybe even get a touch of fade at the end if you don't give it too extreme of an anny is the Coyote....great disc that Coyote...perfect compliment to the Buzzz in my bag...

Sweet. I have a Champ Coyote on the way from someone here and was hoping for that.

Sweet. I have a Champ Coyote on the way from someone here and was hoping for that.
I found DX Coyotes to be more understable than the Champ/Star ones.

I found DX Coyotes to be more understable than the Champ/Star ones.

I have a kite if I need it really overstable. I more am hoping it will be just slightly right; like an in betweener to the Kite and Buzz.

You want something durable soooo ignore all DX suggestions...you want a Mid so throw out all driver suggestions....Since I am an Innova Slut, Leaves my conclusion to be a champion panther, star stingray, star kite or if you don t mind a bit less durable the r-pro skeeter. I'd suggest getting these in as light a weight possible to increase the speed thrown and thus accelerate the understability characteristics.......just a question though...Why not just throw a regular mid with a bunch of anny?

I mentioned the Stratus being the most understable but for me the most controllable understable midrange is definitely the Panther.

the most understable disc of all time is the 10 M Brick.

gotta second the beat up shark idea. love mine for those shots.

if you want to be brave though, try to find a #2 slice from lightning, aka the bearcat.

Meteor
Wolf
X Xpress
Sidewinder <-turns over more for me than a roadrunner

I also use for nice annys a beat in ching legacy, or a esp storm