• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] TODAY'S $10 WIZARD....FROM THE WAREHOUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's $10 wizard is this white Soft with a blue shattered glass stamp. It is about as firm as you can get without being in the G9i range. Tacky and tasty. 172g. Who wants it?
DSC_0045_zps3b9c1e7d.jpg

And we almost forgot today's $10 wizard....But here it is. Perfect timing for you western guys maybe. Marked SS but feels more like a Soft. Grippy and maybe a bit tacky. Marked "CH" on the back with a sweet silver sparkle mini stamp. 173g. Who wants it?
DSC_0041_zps88ac49a5.jpg

Today's $10 wizard is this light grey RFF at 175g. Very grippy and on the firmer end of RFF. First one to pm me claims it. International buyers see OP. My apologies for the huge image, photobucket was on the fritz.
DSC_0002_zps2f014f48.jpg

And today's good deal is this Soft Wizard for $10. 175g, Tacky, and on the softer end of the Soft flex range. Overall the color is just a touch lighter than the picture would have you believe. PayPal for friends/family. International bidders see OP.
DSC_0004_zpsa5266ad0.jpg

Today's $10 wizard is this Organic $$$ which has a delightful tacky/grippy feel to it and flexes a bit on the softer side of SSS. It weighs in at 175g and you can see here, http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113011 that I have 5 total and some with other stamps. What this means is that if you want to nab this for $10 you can also get 2 for $21, 3 for $31, 4 for $40, or 5 for $48 on any of my discs listed(essentially $2 off each price tier). If you just want the single at $10, that's cool as well. First pm claims it. International buyers see OP.
DSC_0008_zpsbdf4fa43.jpg

Today's $10 Wizard is this 175g RFFbeauty with a new stamp that won't be run much anymore. There's a matching one in my January Restock thread. Any takers?
DSC_0016_zps2fbb0808.jpg

Had a request for some SSS stuff..... So, today's $10 wizard is this red cape stamped SSS at 175g. First to pm, first to claim it. Paypal for friends/family please. International bidders see OP.
DSC_0001_zpsf16bb2ff.jpg
[/URL]

Today's $10 wizard is this Soft yellow with dancing bears. It is rubbery/grippy and weighs 173g. Note the unique color on the back. First pm gets it.
DSC_0066_zps928410de.jpg

DSC_0068_zps200c8d13.jpg

Bump for some great prices on Wizards and an awesome seller. Buy these things guys! I've got a stack of 10 sitting in my practice basket, love em.

Thanks Mark! Up today for $10 is this green organic at 172 with a Jerry stamp. It flexes in the soft range and has good grip. Paypal for friends/family. International buyer see OP.
DSC_0015_zps46412e59.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.