• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

trutfund kittys 2016 itb

PUTTERS:
- 3 classic judges, stiff as a dinner plate, putting only
- blend judge, straight driving putter
- s-line P2, workhorse driving putter
- vip harp, this ones weird, i use it for fore hand anny pops that hold the anny line all the way to the ground without fading out. mine isnt overstable at all. great for getting out of **** tho.
-cryztal flx zone, overstable workhorse and forehand approaches

MIDRANGES
- opto claymore, annys and touch tunnel shots
- cryztal buzzz, buzzz stuff
- lucid truth, faster buzzz, nice when i dont wanna power down a fairway driver for a shot
- pre production run metal flake gator, its like an overstable roc. its overstable but its workable unlike the flat top gators or a justice

DRIVERS
- star leopard, anny shots
- 11x champion eagle l, woods shots, tunnels, rollers, fore hand roller flicks for getting out of ****
- 2 pinnacle rivals, one nicely worn, and one fresher, does rival things
- first run champion thunderbird, windy days when i cant trust the rivals, or when i need something on a hyzer but still want more distance than a firebird
- 11x champion firebird, straight to fade, just a really great beat in firebird
-nate sexy champ firebird, like a fresh 11x. hoping itll work in to be able to replace my 11x someday
- icon outlaw, anny flexes, max distance
- first run pinnacle outlaw, straight to fade, big hyzers
- legend outlaw, beefy as ****, good for super windy days or distance with a big skip at the end