• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

UB Disc Golf Backpack - The Freak

I don't think he has any info to give. The bag is not in production. He's gauging interest and what people want

I've sent 2 emails as well as a message on Facebook requesting info on this bag, and have gotten no reply. If the lack of customer service now is any indication of what we'll seeing the future, I'll pass on this. A low price doesn't excuse poor customer service in my book.

Every piece of info he has on this bag is in this thread. I personally like the way he's going at marketing this bag, getting info on what the end user would want in a bag, what they don't want, not promising timelines until he's sure of when that will actually happen... Sounds like excellent customer service to me.

Every piece of info he has on this bag is in this thread. I personally like the way he's going at marketing this bag, getting info on what the end user would want in a bag, what they don't want, not promising timelines until he's sure of when that will actually happen... Sounds like excellent customer service to me.

I disagree. He offered his email address, saying to email him for pics and to get on the waiting list. If all he was trying to do was gauge interest or look for what people wanted in a bag, he could have done that here without giving the email address. But when you request that people email you on this, you need to be ready to respond to those emails.

The problem is that he didn't respond. Nothing saying that all the info was here, or that I'm on the list, or that the list is full - nothing at all. Had he responded with any of that, I would have been ok with it. It's the total lack of response that bothers me. Add to that the fact that he comes here to bump the thread and responds to wall posts on Facebook, and it makes it even worse. To me that looks like he cares more about what the general public thinks, rather than the individual customers.

Is it just me or does it look like someone just photoshopped a putter and walking stick on a normal back pack?

Once again...another bag maker with bad customer service...when will you stop being surprised? Does the teenager whacking stick come with the bag?

I disagree. He offered his email address, saying to email him for pics and to get on the waiting list. If all he was trying to do was gauge interest or look for what people wanted in a bag, he could have done that here without giving the email address. But when you request that people email you on this, you need to be ready to respond to those emails.

The problem is that he didn't respond. Nothing saying that all the info was here, or that I'm on the list, or that the list is full - nothing at all. Had he responded with any of that, I would have been ok with it. It's the total lack of response that bothers me. Add to that the fact that he comes here to bump the thread and responds to wall posts on Facebook, and it makes it even worse. To me that looks like he cares more about what the general public thinks, rather than the individual customers.
yea i sent him an email the day he posted this thread and still havent gotten anything back yet, pretty crappy

i've sent him multiple emails and have gotten a response every time almost immediately.

might check your spam folders?

I too had a number of emails back and forth on the first day

I am not given to understand that this is his full time job

Is it just me or does it look like someone just photoshopped a putter and walking stick on a normal back pack?

no thats what he did. the putter at least. the bag in the pick is a hiking pack i believe. he just found something that kind of looks like a revolution.