• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Designs Backpack Bags

I haven't been out with it to play yet due to the onset of winter here in Wisco. Weds looks like 40 and sunny so I've done everything to make sure I pull at least nine holes. But I will say that the space in this is amazing. I've managed to put in 2 Judge putters, 4 Harps, 2 Truths, and 12 of my Trilogy driver collection. And I feel like it's not full. I'm converted. I'm going to order the Draw for the wife for her new purse/disc golf bag.

Went out today the pinch and I must say, I'm really happy with this bag. It's capacity is actually really great, extras storage is premium, my phone actually fit snug in the side pocket, which was nice when having music along, drink storage is actually really secure. A one bag for the cost.

I was able to get in 36 holes yesterday with the pinch. Train is not flat, but not too terrible. I carried 15 discs, snacks and personal items, and a 32 ounce liquid. Bag was comfortable, never felt heavy, and I never had any problems with it falling on a slope. Version 2 is much better instructure because I do not use the front pocket to hold any discs and I have had no problems with it tipping or collapsing. Honestly this bag is so versatile, I can't see myself carrying something different

Still holding out hope that UPD does some sort of collab design with Discraft for the Shift and/or Rebel. Even after seeing the new Discraft design on the Grip BX2.

Sadly, I don't yet have a time frame. The changes I've made for the v5 are awesome and I can't wait to show you guys. It's the cost of buying a couple thousand bags that's going to take some time to figure out. Anyone looking to invest? 🙃

I am hoping to make the V5 my first (and only?) backpack. Any news on timeframe and/or the changes?

Bought a UPD Pinch during the black friday sale. My wife owns a shift and I've always been impressed with the build quality.

Had some serious problems with shipping at no fault of Upper Parks. Even though it wasn't really UPD's problem, they went above and beyond to resolve it for me. Needless to say, I got my Pinch and it exceeds expectations. As did their customer service during a busy holiday season.

I couldn't be more pleased with the Pinch and Upper Park in general. Great product at a great price..but it's the customer service that really impressed me. It's the kind of thing you remember.

Any news on the rebels? My bag got stolen today, so I am now patiently waiting for the V5 so I can buy another.

Damn, I might get a Pinch to tide me over.

You might want hold off.

I had about given up on a Rebel V5 ever getting done so was pretty psyched to see the following this morning.

https://upperparkdesigns.com/products/thenewrebel

THE*REBEL V5 (COMING SOON)

Crowd funding campaign for the Version 5 Rebel currently being built

New v5 colors and*feature updates

Special Signature Series Rebel

Be sure to enter your email above for info as soon as the bags are available

You might want hold off.

I had about given up on a Rebel V5 ever getting done so was pretty psyched to see the following this morning.

https://upperparkdesigns.com/products/thenewrebel

THE*REBEL V5 (COMING SOON)

Crowd funding campaign for the Version 5 Rebel currently being built

New v5 colors and*feature updates

Special Signature Series Rebel

Be sure to enter your email above for info as soon as the bags are available
This is exciting news. I'm pretty attached to my V4 Rebel, but the 30% off deal is intriguing. I'm curious to see what the new features are. Plus my current bag is still in great shape even after 2 years of constant use, so I can probably get some decent money for it.

From the UPD website -

"WOAH! WE FOUND A MISSING PALLET OF V4 REBELS IN BLACK WITH RED ZIPPERS! ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES Last"

I've got to throw up, I've been using my pinch all winter so far and it's holding up like a champ! Can't wait to get into the spring with it...especially now that I'm working a day shift....

Bump.

Also would like any info on the V5, even a quarterly timeframe. Im using a cheap $25 amazon bag because I am waiting to buy the Rebel. lets just say it definitely shows me how much I am missing without a rebel.