• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] UV Reactive Photon Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are these things coming from? Ive seen a few here, on facebook, and ebay. At any rate, i know I want one (do these exist in buzzz config?)

These were originally made a few years back, but they made a current limited run of Challengers and Magnets for a local tournament that I play in, the 4 keg challenge. No Buzzzes have been made in this type of plastic to my knowledge. I believe there are still a handful of Challengers left, and a lot of the Magnets (this is the first time ever for UV Magnets).

I have a special blend UV Shark at 180g that was an unauthorized run by someone who no longer works at Innova.

picture.php

picture.php

No ink, thrown once in a field.

(SORRY I know this was a DISCRAFT thread)

I dont think he has UV ian. He has a couple stiff Glo's he wont come off of tho!

I have a special blend UV Shark at 180g that was an unauthorized run by someone who no longer works at Innova.

picture.php

picture.php

No ink, thrown once in a field.

(SORRY I know this was a DISCRAFT thread)

:thmbup:

I've got 2 UV challengers. 1 is 10/10 Unthrown the other is 7-8/10 used for putting only and has ink on inner rim. Both I believe are in the 165 range if I remember correctly. Lemme know if ur interested, I'm sure we can work something out. Side note these are what I believe to be stock stamp. I know for sure it's not from a tourney.

I have a 2003 Am Worlds UV Challenger unthrown, no ink, 173-174g

Let me know if you are interested in it. I'm selling off all my old goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts