• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Very beautiful 11x TB for barstamp Buzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingPariah

This is a beautiful tealish colored 11x Teebird. CAL tooling and a pretty rainbow stamp. Marked as 172 but I have not scale weighed. This was sold to me as new but due to a couple very small marks on the rim (could be from storage wear) I will say its 9.5/10.

I am always looking for a good barstamp buzzz. I really really want to replace a bright pink I lost, but I am interested in all colors (yellow and orange are least favorite). Just let me know what you got and what condition it is and I will check them all out!

Hit me with a price if you want, but I'm probably looking to trade before I consider selling. Also if you have something really cool I'll check it out, but giving preference to buzzzes first most likely!

Attachments

• 2012-06-15_20-01-45_483.jpg
    2012-06-15_20-01-45_483.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 227
Bump for the day crowd..got some great offers on the table still waiting to see any buzzz offers!

man i wish i had a bs buzzz!! free bump for a great deal!

Thanks for all the offers guys! Gonna hold out a few days in hopes of trading for a backup barstamp buzzz but if that doesn't happen all offers will be considered - I've been sent some pretty stuff and some cash offers! Thanks!

You don't throw your barstamp buzzz. You want to throw (or hang) this glorious 11x Teebird (did I mention its CAL tooling with a rainbow stamp?), so lets make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.