• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In unrelated news, we'll be changing the name of the Ascent to Accent.

and we'll be renaming the VP the Purple Death Ray of Lightning Doom.

What about Assent, as in, "I assent to carrying this disc in my bag." :p

Seriously, though, Vibram could have a naming contest for the next prototype mold.

My Tester Trek came today, so pretty can't wait to see how it flies.

trek.jpg

Really ?
Blue and white gets you guys all juiced up ?
I mean, I'm a Leafs fan forever, but....

I think its kind of a yawner in terms of what Vibram can do/ has done.

Lookit this sweet Ascent they got at Discspeeds' joint.
Vibram_Ascent_Multi_Green_Stock.jpg

Somebody needs to buy it.

Buy it.

Really ?
Blue and white gets you guys all juiced up ?
I mean, I'm a Leafs fan forever, but....

I think its kind of a yawner in terms of what Vibram can do/ has done.

Lookit this sweet Ascent they got at Discspeeds' joint.
Vibram_Ascent_Multi_Green_Stock.jpg

Somebody needs to buy it.

Buy it.

Yeah, this gets my vote. They had an awesome one at Play It Again Sports in Carrolton when I picked up mine, but it wasn't the weight I wanted. Not quite as colorful as this one, just shades of blue really, but I liked it a lot. Vibram definitely rules for not having plain colors like everyone else. It's the only disc in my bag that my daughter doesn't go for, lol.

With the cool things Vibram does with swirling colors I could end up buy way more Vibram discs than I have money for. I already own 7 Vibram discs. Wow, that is a lot. I didn't even think about it till just now.

With the cool things Vibram does with swirling colors I could end up buy way more Vibram discs than I have money for. I already own 7 Vibram discs. Wow, that is a lot. I didn't even think about it till just now.

Indeed. I'm hoping for a few for Father's Day. Will depend on how willing my wife is to feed the addiction.

7....I laugh at your 7......try 36 then we can talk:thmbup:

a picture to follow shortly!

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I just noticed a difference between my 2nd first run (i think) ascent and my regular ascent. The 2nd first run has a lower cased 'a' and its molded on top of the disc whereas the newer one has a capital 'A' and its carved into the disc.

ya there are no Ascents in there, I love vibram but it did not make my bag (although I think I still managed to have 6 or so at one time). I had one Trek already a month ago and passed it on to another person at DGR to try out. I have a test Trek/Trak which should be here today hopefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.