• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Open 2012!

what's the deal with the "am side"?

It's being called the VibrAM Open. Three rounds Friday and Saturday at nearby Highland Brewery. Then there is a cut and a final round at Maple Hill Sunday morning before the pros.

i may have to save up for this. and wear my highland brewery (asheville, nc) shirt while i'm at it.

I can't wait! I qualified in April and my best friend qualified last weekend! Gonna be a blast. I've heard nothing but great things about it.

I'm signed up for Pro side but haven't cleared it with work yet if I can go. Just started a new job so its up in the air this point. Definitely been circled on my calendar since I qualified.

Spread the Word - Tee Time Selection Show next Tuesday, August 7th @ 8:00 PM

On Tuesday, August 7th at 8:00 PM EST, we will broadcast our fifth annual Vibram Open Tee Time Selection Show. All of the player names are put into four buckets, divided by player rating. We then choose one name out of each bucket to determine the player's tee times. Lively predictions and a rolling Twitter feed will make this the best tee time show yet.

Tune in here!

Will this be archived? I have league tonight but would like to watch.

Has the Hyland Brewery course ever hosted a sanctioned tournament before? When I played this course on my way home from last year's Vibram it was still a little rough. Super fun but not what I would expect to host such a large event. Have there been updates to the tees or the course overall?