• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Vibram UnLace (Gorgeous Granite!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a the brand new Vibram Lace in X-Link Firm. This guy weighs 172 grams, and is a hyzer flip machine. Condition is 9.5 of 10. I threw it in a field 3 times as a tester and then cleaned it off. I know that some of you like these to be in absolute perfect condition for wall hanging, so I figured I'd knock off .5 because if you look very, very closely, you can tell it's been thrown. For the rest of you, this thing just looks gorgeous.

Notice the number "1" stamped under the vdg website on the back of the disc. I am nearly positive this means it is a first run, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

$30 Shipped

9657953145_8511cb4f61_z.jpg

9661188800_7493b298eb_z.jpg

9661190596_a4d1d5b3d4_z.jpg

9661186676_6ace64c669_z.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice disc, but I have a feeling all first run UnLaces will be chunks.
We'll find out in a couple days!

Honestly, it's because I dropped $20 on it, and I have to make it worth my while to sell it and ship it. There aren't any others for sale yet on here, and this one looks really great. That's it in a nutshell. I have a few myself, and I'm sure there are people out there who are excited enough about these to pick up a really good looking one early.

Honestly, it's because I dropped $20 on it, and I have to make it worth my while to sell it and ship it. There aren't any others for sale yet on here, and this one looks really great. That's it in a nutshell. I have a few myself, and I'm sure there are people out there who are excited enough about these to pick up a really good looking one early.

On facebook.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts