• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] VIP Harp vs Tournment Harp

VIP and TP feel much deeper than BT, because BT gets puddle topped with wear. This is probably the biggest reason why I bag mediums instead of VIP.

The BT harps are the best shaped harps and feel so comfortable. Its like opto pures, the difference is slight but they feel bulky.

Thank you. That is helpful information.

I like how the original question was please compare the VIP and TP Harp and everyone chimes in with Bt is what you want. Lol.

Its like herding cats around here sometimes. But all the love for the Bt should be taken for what it is. I too was really hoping to fall in love with the VIP because I liked the Bt Soft so much but it just didn't work out that way.

I like how the original question was please compare the VIP and TP Harp and everyone chimes in with Bt is what you want. Lol.

Its like herding cats around here sometimes. But all the love for the Bt should be taken for what it is. I too was really hoping to fall in love with the VIP because I liked the Bt Soft so much but it just didn't work out that way.

I don't mind people extolling the virtues of BT plastic; they're trying to help in their own way. I *DO* mind someone putting words into my mouth, and saying I'm attacking baseline plastic when I did no such thing... especially when I just asked about the premium plastic, and went to find an old thread about the premium plastic.

I think the green "Mr. Envy" smiley emoticon was used to indicate that the comment was made tongue in cheek... That's how I read it anyways.

Where in the heck did I say I was a baseline hater?!?!?! Why are you putting words into my mouth like that, words I never said nor implied at all?!?!?! I simply asked about the premium plastics, and you go off on me saying I'm a baseline plastic hater?!?!?

Sheesh!

You didn't catch the ironic smile and wink as I typed that comment. Man, sometimes my tone really doesn't come through on the keyboard. Sorry, just trying to poke a little fun at you. I know you generally prefer premium plastics, that's all. Don't be mad. :hfive:

You didn't catch the ironic smile and wink as I typed that comment. Man, sometimes my tone really doesn't come through on the keyboard. Sorry, just trying to poke a little fun at you. I know you generally prefer premium plastics, that's all. Don't be mad. :hfive:

I saw the emoticon, and I do not accept it as your excuse for putting words in my mouth that I neither said nor implied. I only asked a simple question about the premium plastics. I've been relentlessly personally attacked by others who try every message to see how much they can get away with in their relentless harassment, and that is what your message looked like to me, a continuation of the constant harassment... and you have just admitted to that by saying you were "poking fun" at me.

I saw the emoticon, and I do not accept it as your excuse for putting words in my mouth that I neither said nor implied. I only asked a simple question about the premium plastics. I've been relentlessly personally attacked by others who try every message to see how much they can get away with in their relentless harassment, and that is what your message looked like to me, a continuation of the constant harassment... and you have just admitted to that by saying you were "poking fun" at me.

Listen, I was trying to kid around with you. Sorry you took it as harassment. It was not intended as such. My apologies for making you feel bad. I seriously don't think I've ever personally attacked or harassed you before, and I wasn't trying to do so now.

Listen, I was trying to kid around with you. Sorry you took it as harassment. It was not intended as such. My apologies for making you feel bad. I seriously don't think I've ever personally attacked or harassed you before, and I wasn't trying to do so now.

Then why DID you make that post? Why did you single me out, and especially put words in my mouth I never implied nor said, unless it was just to take a personal cheap shot at me? It wasn't funny making it look like I said something I never did say nor imply, and no number of emoticons makes a dirty shot like that "funny". I just don't think you did that "kidding around" or for fun.

Speaking of harps.

200.gif

Then why DID you make that post? Why did you single me out, and especially put words in my mouth I never implied nor said, unless it was just to take a personal cheap shot at me? It wasn't funny making it look like I said something I never did say nor imply, and no number of emoticons makes a dirty shot like that "funny". I just don't think you did that "kidding around" or for fun.

Listen, I'm sorry you don't believe me. I've already apologized for the hard feelings, but now it's on you. If you don't believe it was a joke in good fun and you're unwilling to accept my apology, then that's your problem not mine. I've had much worse things said to me many times by people on this forum; being razzed or outright trolled by others is just part of Internet forums. My singular post was not any sort of pattern of harassment towards you, no matter what you try to make out of it. I even apologized which is more than you can say for 99% of posters on the Internet. I'm officially out of this discussion. You can enjoy wallowing in self pity over my supposed slight on your good character or you can go back to talking about discs. Good day, sir!

dawson_crying.jpg

Absolutely no one else read it like that so maybe you should just count to ten, rewind and re-evaluate the claimed obscenity of the said post.

Yo SD86, have a maple bar brother. They're fresh!

As far as I can tell, you have a lot of great disc knowledge. Keep writing about it. A lot of people read this crap that never post and believe it or not it helps people who like to read about how discs fly for you and for others (YMMV).

HH is right when he says that being razzed or outright trolled by others is just part of Internet forums. I believe him though when he issues you a sincere apology for razzing you. He has taken the time to read many of YOUR posts which in and of itself is sort of an obtuse sign of respect. If he never read anything that you have to say then you wouldn't even be worthy of a good razzing from time to time. Do you see what I'm sayin?

Sooooo, this thread is about harps right? Not our feelings? If that's the case, I like my soft harp a lot. It's ridiculously overstable and has zero glide. It's proved to be considerably more OS than the med's and hards that I've tested

Latest posts