• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Westside Standard Bag

sjberry2017

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I went back through several pages looking for a thread on this bag and didn't see one, so I figured I'd ask if anyone has purchased the Westside Discs Standard bag and what you thought/think of it? Specifically, how has it stood up to wear and tear and how useful is the storage? I only really need to carry wallet, keys, Sharpie, pen, and mini. I'm using an Innova Starter Bag that's starting to fall apart and get a bit cramped. I'm not looking to hold 18-20 discs though, just have room for about 14, which it seems like this bag will fit just fine. Since it's $25, if I find myself adding more and more discs later it's not that big of a deal to upgrade to a much better bag down the road. And I actually like having the single strap vs. backpack straps. I find it's plenty sturdy to throw the strap around the opposite shoulder for walking, and then during the round I'm fine with having the strap on one shoulder for carrying.

I bought the small version because I liked the pricetag. I think the only difference between the standard and small is 3" in length and the strap on the small isn't removable/replaceable.
I like the simlicity and size of the bag. It's good for 10-12 discs, wallet, keys and phone and not a whole lotta room for much else. I don't want to carry much else so it's exactly what I wanted.
Not as durable as my innova bag but doesn't feel like it's going to fall apart this week so for the $25 I spent I'm not dissappointed.
I do think it needs a divider of some sort cause it is floppy and I might spray plasti dip on the bottom.