• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are your 5 favorite discs?

1. Max-weight Ion putter. Love that putter...as it has made the basket feel a lot bigger to me once I got a few weeks and around 900-1,000 practice putts under my belt.

2. DX Leopard. I'm not a fan of DX plastic...but as a LHBH player in a RHBH world, that Leopard is MONEY! It is easily saving me 1-2 shots/round on my scores...as I can actually drive on an anhyzer line 300+ off the tee. Never knew what I was missing until I had that disc in my bag!

3. Max-weight Star/Echo Mako. Have one of each, and I love them both. Does exactly what I need it to do from about 265 and in. Less flippy than the Buzzz, and less "hyzer" as it slows down than the Roc. $$$

4. 165g R-Pro Boss. I LOVE the R-Pro plastic! And the Boss (for me) is like a bit faster Katana. Gets down the fairway SO fast! Really good for the 'ol ego when you can let one rip correctly off the tee.

5. Max-weight Comet. I don't use it a ton, but when I need a long, low tunnel/alley shot without any turn/fade whatsoever, it is a lifesaver.

Latest posts