• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] What are your favorite straight flying discs?

Hyzer flipped Orions and QJLSs.
Sweet spot Rocs and Comets.
Worn Star Aviar P&A and a well loved Wizard.

VCobra is really impressing me, slight flip to flat and then either fade back slightly or turn slightly to finish right depending on the power level. Never seems to finish more than 10-15 feet left or right of the line I put it on.

You're throwing a force straight now!? Calm down there big arm!

Force is a lot like a Teebird or Wizard. Sure, it's got a nice overstable finish, but it's not like a Nuke OS or something that won't hold an anhyzer. ... if you find the right Force, that is.

DD evidence, buzzz, mvp atom, discraft soft focus, cheetah

these have all been throwing pretty consistently straight for me and my noodle arm.

Buzzz with moderate power. Envy with oomph. Ion powered down. Crave with moderate power. Beat Teebird with moderate power.

RDG SERPENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2/2/0/0.5 those are the flight #'s I give it, and I think its one of the best short range discs out there

Zephyr Clutch Comet for finesse
cryztal buzzz Stalker Patriot for power

seems like speed 8-9 is about as speedy as it gets with out any notable turn or fade unless you hyzer flip