• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the relationship between Discmania and Innova?

I just found something that I didn't know even existed. I have been trying to organize my collection & was sorting my Gremlins into DX, STAR, & ProLine "keeper" piles, & a CFR Champion "For Sale" pile when I came across an extremely unusual Gremlin. A beadless CFR Champion Gremlin. I knew there were a few beadless DX Gremlins from the tests of the early STAR days, but didn't acknowledge the existence of a beadless Champion (though I had one the whole time).

Now, what to do with it?????

I just found something that I didn't know even existed. I have been trying to organize my collection & was sorting my Gremlins into DX, STAR, & ProLine "keeper" piles, & a CFR Champion "For Sale" pile when I came across an extremely unusual Gremlin. A beadless CFR Champion Gremlin. I knew there were a few beadless DX Gremlins from the tests of the early STAR days, but didn't acknowledge the existence of a beadless Champion (though I had one the whole time).

Now, what to do with it?????
You now have to find and buy 30.

Innova and Discmania have been having a torrid on again off again affair that has really started heating up over the past few months. They were seen canoodling at the popular night club 23 and then again while checking into the Hotel Breeze later that night. Read more at TMZ.com.

Latest posts