• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

Wondering about these:
PFN Orcs
PFN Wraith
PFN Starfire
PFN Viking
PFN Roadrunner
PFN Monster
All are 7/10, some with ink, just trying to get a ballpark before I list them.

All I know is the PFN Orcs and Vikings used to be highly sought after, I used to throw the Vikings but slowly changed over to Discraft, and just started playing again after about 6 years.

View attachment 327725

Bump. What is this thread for?

Bump. What is this thread for?
What Plastic are PFN disc? If old Champion and either lightly gummy/flexible or super stiff but not slick are worth a bunch same as Star as newer Star is less high speed stable and G-Star PFN is a highly sought after disc as flight numbers were put on discs soon after G-Star came out.

Looking to price check the original LE Z Zones? Anybody know?
These very from seller to seller wildly depending on used condition. As I have seen people asking recently $75 for one where photo was very hard to see and looked like in grass was enough writing on back, they were not going to remove, cover up or disclose on a clear disc aged with yellowing even when disc looked unused only a scratch mark from nail holding disc up on a wall. Then another where person had a $100 but disc looked like somebody wiped a stamp on a more modern Z zone disc and put a stamp on disc using an ink dye process and very carefully hand doing smaller wording as disc looked off and I saw a few more like his from said seller who is ripping rich disc golf people off like those who play but are rich enough they could afford to buy land and make own course charging people $$$.

Also Saw another by a different seller who was selling an Ace Race Impact (163 grams) and LE Z Zone for $50 for buy now and a where was put up again in description but kept being pulled becuse seller had a minimum on item of $50 and Impact do only sell when 169 grams on up becuse light discs under 168 grams act like a DX Stingray or a lightweight Sonic in they only fly in winds under 5--10 MPH or less As I use Impact discs and have a bunch of backups 170-173 and 173--176 grams as for me heavier discs 177+ fly like a low glide putter like when a Z Putt'r becomes puddle top, similar to how Berg Flies.

Last edited:
I can't remember the last time I played a glow round and am looking at unloading my glow bag.

Everything's 8/10 or better, max weight, and from 2010-11 timeframe:
Glow champ wraith Double G 4x US distance champ stamp (unthrown)
Glow champ starfire x out
Glow champ teebird tourney stamp
(2) Glow champ leopards tourney stamp
(2) Glow champ gazelles tourney stamp
Glow z buzzz

Any market for glow plastic from that era?

I can't remember the last time I played a glow round and am looking at unloading my glow bag.

Everything's 8/10 or better, max weight, and from 2010-11 timeframe:
Glow champ wraith Double G 4x US distance champ stamp (unthrown)
Glow champ starfire x out
Glow champ teebird tourney stamp
(2) Glow champ leopards tourney stamp
(2) Glow champ gazelles tourney stamp
Glow z buzzz

Any market for glow plastic from that era?
The glo z buzzz prob be worth 30-40, kinda doubt the others gonna fetch much over retail tho.

That helps. Maybe I sell the buzzz individually and the rest as a lot in that case.

Where are people selling discs nowadays? Facecrack?

That helps. Maybe I sell the buzzz individually and the rest as a lot in that case.

Where are people selling discs nowadays? Facecrack?
I know I'd be interested in it, since we've got a guy locally who throws Gazelles, and I myself want the Teebird and Leopards, and could probably make use of the Wraith. That Starfire is either worth more than retail, or it will be nearly impossible to give away, there's no in between on that one.

I know I'd be interested in it, since we've got a guy locally who throws Gazelles, and I myself want the Teebird and Leopards, and could probably make use of the Wraith. That Starfire is either worth more than retail, or it will be nearly impossible to give away, there's no in between on that one.
Glad I asked. I'll send ya some pics later today.

Yeah, I'd wager someone REALLY wants that Starfire...but it's not going to be widely sought after.

I'm amazed anyone still throws gazelles. Nothing wrong with the mold, but I don't remember them ever being popular.

Still has a niche cult following, but yeah far from the most popular.

Likely people who have been playing for 10+ years, I can't imagine new players looking at a flight chart and drooling over the numbers lol