• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had this disc for 8-10 years and I've always wondered what it's worth. The stamp is a Texas10 Ziegenbock Charity. The patent # listed on the back is: 4,568,297. I know that it's an Ontario disc and I'm 99.9% confident that it's a Roc. The disc is clear green...I've never really thrown it fearing that I'd lose it.

Could be a Champion Classic Roc. The came out in 2004 as tourney stamps.

what about a new max weight SE Leopard new, white with a little hot stamp on it aswell.

Mine is solid yellow. No natural beauty to it, just YELLOW!

You got you an ugly one then :D. I've seen more good looking Cros than any other disc I can think of... Maybe I should start throwing them if nothing else I would look good :thmbup:.

Let me backtrack here. I'll have to look it it again. It might have some subtle yellow on yellow marbling, but very faint.

I sold a yellow 1st run from the worlds to someone on here, was it to you bcr123psu?

Please let me know the value of the discs below.

1st run mini's with patent numbers and ontario engraving. I heard around 5 dollars for these old bad boys, but wasnt sure. Let me know

1st run Champion/CE Cobra black with rarer spots gold sparkle stamp 181.8g new

1st run CHampion/CE Cobra gold with rarer black stamp 180.2g new

I want to sell these, but thought I should first guage the price on here to see what there worth. I believe these stamps on the cobras are the rarer ones to find.

Attachments

• 1st run mini's.JPG
    1st run mini's.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 36
  • black cobra.jpg
    black cobra.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 34
  • gold cobra.jpg
    gold cobra.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 29
Don't know about the price but I like those Mini's so I might snag one once you get a price for them :D.

1st run mini's with patent numbers and ontario engraving. I heard around 5 dollars for these old bad boys, but wasnt sure. Let me know

I want to sell these, but thought I should first guage the price on here to see what there worth. I believe these stamps on the cobras are the rarer ones to find.

i have been selling glo minis from the same time period (ontarios)......for $5-12....but mine are tourney stuff....

and that gold cobra looks sweet!!

I'm curious about the CE Cobras too. Story I heard was that only 190 of the black and 110 of the gold were made/sold. They were sold at the 2003 Pro Worlds and snatched up within minutes.

Just found this one today and was wondering if there is any way of telling which run it is and how much it's worth? It is a KC Pro Aviar, but as you can see the stamp is pretty much faded and I can't tell which run it is. It's a San Marino mold with the two rings on the bottom in the center of the disc. Here are some pictures.

I think I posted before but I never saw a response. Anyone know what a 10x KC Pro Teebird is going for. Its been thrown but its in great shape, at least 8/10 with no ink. Any ideas?

I think I posted before but I never saw a response. Anyone know what a 10x KC Pro Teebird is going for. Its been thrown but its in great shape, at least 8/10 with no ink. Any ideas?

I found Cali saying mint they are worth $40-50. Here

And Prerube saying some sold prices below:
10x CE Teebird KC Pro Bar stamped 175g just sold for $57.00
a 172g 10x KC Pro Teebird *MINT* sold for just over $100

Other than that I have no idea :D.

Anyone have any idea on the current price of a new Hammerhead?

Last edited:
What is a 2004 Glo Champion Classic Roc new worth?

CE Eagle, X mold, 6/10, plenty of ink, stamp worn almost completely off, weight unknown
img02981l.jpg

I was told tonight it's a 2nd run.

Status
Not open for further replies.