• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bumpin from bottom of previous page, anyone got an answer for me before tomorrow? :thmbup:

I sold a 7/10 one for 17 bucks shipped. They are I think maybe like 25? BUt I am not sure. I know the gummy ones will easily land 25+

Not really as concerned with how much is this disc worth as what is this disc? Top says (Innova Factory Second) X out : bottom says ( innova-champion discs, inc ontario, CA. 91761 and the ontario part is under not next to innova champion discs)

img1662f.jpg

img1655d.jpg

img1658g.jpg

cody,
typically, the ontario, ca is on a second line, I've only seen one disc that had it all on one line.

what's the mold of that xout?

What would an 11x Champ Aviar be worth? I forget the weight, but it's pretty gummy. Not sure how I'd rate the condition, but it seemed like it's in good shape, although the stamp is either worn or partially wiped I'm not sure.

I know it's not a pot of gold or anything, but would be curious as it's trade value.

What would an 11x Champ Aviar be worth? I forget the weight, but it's pretty gummy. Not sure how I'd rate the condition, but it seemed like it's in good shape, although the stamp is either worn or partially wiped I'm not sure.

I know it's not a pot of gold or anything, but would be curious as it's trade value.

bumpin from bottom of previous page, anyone got an answer for me before tomorrow? :thmbup:

I sold a 7/10 one for 17 bucks shipped. They are I think maybe like 25? BUt I am not sure. I know the gummy ones will easily land 25+

It is super gummy... awesomeness! thanks

You should of atleast read the page you were on.

I would say at 170g your looking probably at around. 17-22. Good luck if you try selling it. I haven't seen a new one sell since I last sold a new one.

what is a first run pro aviar worth? new 170g

read back the last page or two..
and I don't have any stinky aviars...

boo for messin up muh joke...

here is a picture of the inner rim on your blue water splash aviar. It is crazy and rare. Hold onto that one. It is a diamond in the rough and a color transistional disc. freaking sweet.

huh....??

i have these...one of the blues has a swett mix of plastic in it...if you hold it up to light it lookd like a water splash in the plastic

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

Attachments

• blue_aviar_edge.jpg
    blue_aviar_edge.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts