• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me an idea what a couple of discs are worth?

10X KC eagle factory die with heavy ink-both sides. Looks like the x mold but is very flippy. About 6/10

10X KC Aviar. About 5.5/10 (can barely read the 10X on the stamp)

Got a couple of discs looking to get some evaluation advice on:
1. 2010 US Masters Katana. Mint/new condition. 166g.
2. Omega SS 1.2.1. Used but in good condition (8-8.5/10)

iphone 007.jpg iphone 011.jpg

I have Pro rhyno's from 2003. So I think pro line was made in 2002-early 2003. As far as ce they were made in 2002. Se was made from 1998-2002. Champion was made in 2003-2004 and re-released in 2009.

well hell .....im more confused now.....so what do i have ....it feels like the soft fusion tanks i have had....i know its not DX....

2006 tourney stamped rhyno....173g 8.5/10....

DSC00569.jpg

Question:
Is the Pig discontinued in regular Pro Plastic? In recent tournament one of my prize discs was a Pro Pig and I'm curious if its worth anything more than just the 12 bucks i'd imagine you can buy an R-Pro Pig for.

Yes it's all R-Pro for Pigs (and Rhynos) now.

I'm always interested in acquiring any 175 Pro Pigs if you are looking to part with it.

Question:
Is the Pig discontinued in regular Pro Plastic? In recent tournament one of my prize discs was a Pro Pig and I'm curious if its worth anything more than just the 12 bucks i'd imagine you can buy an R-Pro Pig for.

It is one of those discs that will soon fetch $15-$20, but right now word has not gotten out they are OOP and they are still easy enough to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts