• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, saw no one replied to your posting yet. The weight on the Aviar helps determine the value significantly. But it's safe to say that it is worth between $15-20 by the look of it. Possibly as much as $25 if it is max weight and you find the right buyer. I'd put the Moray at $7.

Thanks for the info.

After seeing all the people wanting the 4x kenny glos.
I gotta ask whats the actual value? The solid white and also
those tye dye flag ones? Ive seen people get crazy on ebay

jacob, they've gone up...
last plain I bought was 85, last flag I bought was 70.
which is crazy, cuz the flags are technically more rare.

Ok thanks apdrvya that about what i was thanking.
Ive always been a roc guy and figured id see whats
so great about these particular rocs. I picked up a new
flag one for $65 and wanted to make sure it was a fair price

You always have to wonder about roc prices. A few years ago Battle Rocs were going for $150 or so and have come down to around $100. I think both 4X and Battle Rocs are valued for throwing. Theoretically, as more people throw and lose them, the price would continue to increase. Any idea why the 2006 Hole 7 glows haven't risen much in price? There were much fewer of those produced than either the Kenny or Battle.

what is this worth? Super Pearly 11x Champ Aviar-165-beadless I believe

DSCN3761.jpg

I got a tie dye first run elite z nuke its not worth much right now but do you think it might be worth some in 5-10 years?

That one that sold for 140 recently had a blue flightplate though. Super rare.

They go for like 90-110 normally.

I was too late on them was getting a good deal. $300 for 3 new ones and 3 used ones.

I just sold about 8 of these pearly 11x aviars between the weights 164-168g new for 18.75 each shipped this past week. SO I would say that is a good reference.

what is this worth? Super Pearly 11x Champ Aviar-165-beadless I believe

DSCN3761.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts