• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MRX is an stable/over-stable mid-range disc made by Discraft. They were made in Elite Pro pastic, which was fairly durable. I used to have one in my bag. I found it to be a very predictable disc. Don't know why they don't make them anymore.

does champystar plastic add any significant value to a popular mold?

i have red champystar Makos, Max (thanks devin), Boss, TL, etc

so i found it at pias 8 bucks alittle on the beat side but still a solid 7/10 if you ask me now whats it worth on market no ink 8x kc pro cheetah

Attachments

• mikes.jpg
    mikes.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 28
I just found another one of these at Plutos in knoxville while on vacation. Already have the exact same disc so i am probably going to sell one. 10/10 brand new 176g 2003 holiday buzzz (wasp rimmed)... pearly and sparkley

any idea of value. 2nd question: are pre-barry champ leopards more valuable than the current runs?

DSC03994.jpg

Last edited:
So I find out my girlfriends' dad played back in the day and saw some discs in his garage. One is an Aviar with a 1991 date. (Forgot to check the weight.) The second is an Innova Moray 179g. What are they worth? Thanks

Hey, saw no one replied to your posting yet. The weight on the Aviar helps determine the value significantly. But it's safe to say that it is worth between $15-20 by the look of it. Possibly as much as $25 if it is max weight and you find the right buyer. I'd put the Moray at $7.

Banshee

What do you guys think this Banshee is worth?

Attachments

• banshee 001.jpg
    banshee 001.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 21
  • banshee 004.jpg
    banshee 004.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 18
I would say that stingray is worth 35-45 if it is new. Weight shouldn't be a issue since those are pretty rare and mostly just collected. Nice disc and the last two I sold were for 33 (barely used) and 40 for a new one.

help me pleeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts