• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not expecting much but i got it on ebay for a price. That i dont rember offering damn drunken ebay move but if not i do love the color gray. Any value in it since its a oop or did i jsut buy another thrower it 9.5/10 no ink

Attachments

• $(KGrHqMOKjkE27mwMuOiBNzqwZZpoQ~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqMOKjkE27mwMuOiBNzqwZZpoQ~~_12.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 61
ok, lets see if anyone can get this one...

test run (not common mold) Glo Dolphin. I've been trying to get ahold of Innova on this one and they haven't got back to me on it yet. it's 166g and 9+/10. Got it from Lion.

DSC01888.jpg

and I know the value on the std dolphin.

thanks!

I wanted to bid higher, but the disc was not worth my bid, the divorce, and the years of child support and alimony....but it was damn close!

The Dolphin prices are hysterical. You couldn't give a Dolphin away when they were in production. Now they sell for crazy money, I guess because there there were not a lot of them made.

So, if low production=rare=worth more later even though the disc sucked...what's a Moray worth?
picture.php

Standard Dolphins sell for $30 plus. If I were a single guy without family obligations I would have paid over $50 for the Glow.

Morays are lesser beasts when compared to dolphins :)

Lion sold one for $15
Proto-star Morays sell for $30ish, but a lot of collectors like the animal stamps on OOP discs.
Moray Auction 1
auction 2

your Purple Moray may be worth more.

Status
Not open for further replies.